STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

While suicide grip is dangerous, Ive seen someone drop the bar from almost full lockout at a meet with normal grip and if it wouldn't have been for the safety rails....

Last edited:
Lol, doesn't dude boxing right now not look like Klay Thompson?

*edit

Oops wrong thread

Last edited:

according to amazon reviews the pumpkin quest bar is disgusting
I've had it. Not bad. Different in that is has a "frosted" outer layer.

I honestly only try to mess with the chocolate chip cookie dough. It's the most accurate tasting one in my opinion.

While suicide grip is dangerous, Ive seen someone drop the bar from almost full lockout at a meet with normal grip and if it wouldn't have been for the safety rails....

That's crazy I used to comfortable gripping the bar but I guess it's wear & tear , I can't get a full grip or I just feel heavy pain on my left wrist .

Full grip or suicide grip, its still resting on your palms.

I do suicide grip, it feels weird if I grip it all the way.

Wait dude legit thought I was a mod [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Honestly, just don't bench. Why not do weighted dips or push ups in the mean time. Then when you can grip the bar the normal way you can start benching again.

Plenty of strong people out there that don't bench.

Last edited:
Or de-load on bench until the point where your wrists are comfortable and then begin working your way up the right way.

And in the meantime, work on grip strength (deadlifts, dead hang pullups, etc).

if you can handle the bench with that grip than why not.

again I only do it that way feels the most comfortable to me.

R I P

When you go to the white light, I want all your Marvel comics and toys

lol I've been lifting for 12 years now.
If I die on the bench press of all things. you can come to my funeral and lay claim to all I own

Back
Top Bottom