STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

they had a sample bar i took. it was the end of the shift so just took a whole one. I'll try it tomm since it's it my low carb day anyway

Not going to lie, I only ordered it to see what the hype was about. Don't even like pumpkin flavours but this is pretty legit. Had no clue it would taste like this 

I too, plan to get some of this pumpkin pie quest action tomorrow. So far none of the flavors are that great to me aside from s'mores. Hopefully these aren't a let down.

Got the knee wraps. Interesting feeling. Gotta get used to wrapping.

Do you guys leave the knee exposed or wrap over it too?

Been busy with moving into the new place so finally catching up. Made time for the gym tho 
pimp.gif
. I've exploded on the amount I can squat! I'm proud. From someone who neglected legs for so long. Def a head thing for me. Debating back and forth whether you can lift that heavy when you never have before. Said f it and tried 225. Was able to bang out 2 sets of 8. Few days later tried 275 and did 2 sets of 5. I got my eye on 315.

Oh yea and I managed to find quest bars at my local shop rite on SALE for $24 for a 12 pack? 
sick.gif
. Anyway 1 box I got vanilla almond crunch. Straight buns. And yea the texture is something I gotta get used to. I'm hoping the cookie dough is alot better. For the price I payed I'm still gonna eat that almond ****

Just had the pumpkin quest bar.

Honest review:

The wrapper says something like "pumpkin coated" protein bar :lol:

The flavor was STRONG, almost too sweet :lol:

The coating was a little chalky :x

Overall, it was meh, no where close to making it on my quest bar mt Rushmore :lol:

i'll def try one soon and no, quest bars do not suck. taste and macros are good. the variety of flavor a is excellent.

Back
Top Bottom