STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Welp, that was a first.

I'm benching and a guy comes up to me and asks how many sets I have left. I tell him it's going to be a little while, but that he could work in.

So after my set, he proceeds to take all my weight off the bar, and then he starts curling the bar
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He should have taken the bar away from you.

I was hoping you knew I was joking :lol:

That's hilarious though. Did you say anything? I woulda been like... Dude, are you serious? No way I could've stayed quiet.

I just said "I didn't know you were going to do curls" :lol:

But my mind was blow :lol:

You should've gone and gotten 45lb dumbbells and started curling them between bench sets while maintaining strong eye contact.

:lol:

That would have been a strong power move if he just curled what he was benching.

I probably would have just showed him one of the many other things he could curl...

:lol:

That would have been a strong power move if he just curled what he was benching.

I probably would have just showed him one of the many other things he could curl...

are you referring to your penis?

Last edited:
Been having a good week at some high %'s, 510x2x1 beltless on squat Monday, 345x2x1 on bench on Tuesday and hit a front squat PR at 415 today. Really just been freestyling with programming lately.

Pull + Full Clean (2x) New PR 84kg
Overhead Squats New PR 59kg
Snatch PR 62kg
Back Sqaut PR 131 Kg

This been a hell of a week for me

Been having a good week at some high %'s, 510x2x1 beltless on squat Monday, 345x2x1 on bench on Tuesday and hit a front squat PR at 415 today. Really just been freestyling with programming lately.
Man stop playing and throw the belt on and see what you can hit.

Does anyone in here know how hookgrip shirts fit? Thinking of buying one

Also thinking of getting Russian knee wraps

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom