STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

But why even lie when its not needed? She wasn't even asked about it, she just came out and said it more than once. Thats my problem with it, it gives so many people a false sense of what they can achieve naturally. 

Also I don't think the DEA is gonna come after somebody over some roids unless you selling them in big quantities over state lines. They shouldn't even be illegal in the first place. 

It's part of the money making part of the industry. "Natural" to regular people makes them think they can do it too with what they got. Whenever they interview someone like that you've got to take into account that the whole thing is one big infomercial

Last edited:
There was a huge bust in Sugar Land (Houston suburb) a few years ago. I know a dude who had his house raided early in the morning and he got arrested lol
He was probably selling them, unless you literally get caught buying them, I don't think anyone is coming to get you for just using them behind closed doors.
It's part of the money making part of the industry. "Natural" to regular people makes them think they can do it too with what they got. Whenever they interview someone like that you've got to take into account that the whole thing is one big infomercial
Oh yeah, thats why I have way more respect for people like Mark Bell, Rich Piana and a few others who don't sugarcoat ****.

Yeah. The fitness industry as a whole is a shady mess. Their dietary supplements aren't necessarily regulated and often just change their names and formulas in the smallest of ways when proven ineffective, their hard products don't need work. I mean it's all a carp shoot :lol:

They rely so much on word of mouth but a couple bucks and people will say anything. People also don't realize a lot of those fitness model people ( great majority) are just normal people that after a year, if that, you'll never hear from again. Their "opinion" is just that.

Then you look at who they target. They go for the in and out/fad workout folks who have little to know knowledge about anything supplement related. I mean it's easy money on their part but it's completely messed up :lol:

Last edited:
basically plus DLB is probably very well on the way to getting her own supplement company like some others have (jay cutler, phil heath)
right now she has the popularity still without winning 1st place
(her 2nd place finishes are purely because of her popularity. because physique wise shes great but still doesn't compare to Julianne or the 3rd/4th place women in the arnold)

Not with what they're ultimately looking for at least.

so yea shes not about to tell the world EVERYTHING She's using.

And if people really want her physique they can look in to what can really help them achieve it.

This is one of the grey areas that actually takes consideration for me.

I have no problem if you ask to work in with me on anything i am doing. But if i am squatting and have 315 on the bar and you are just coming into it and have to un rack my weights, re-set the pins, to put 135 up then i have to go back take the bar off move the pins back put the weights on....just wait until i start to work my way down to jump in or until i am done. Or (this is asking a lot) un rack then re-rack and re-set for me. (our squat rack has the U shaped bar holders that move up and down not the pre-set notches so if you aren't the same height you will have to move them)

I honestly would rather have some one work in with me though then stand behind me and wait for the rack.

Yeah whenever I ask to work in I try not to be so intrusive. If they're squatting significantly less than the weight I plan on working with then I use whatever they're doing to warmup. Just to be polite I always offer to let people work in. They usually decline if they're significantly shorter/smaller or if there are a bunch of them working together.

Can anyone do a muscle up. It's hard man. Can't get over the dam bar
I just did my first muscle up this morning. What really helped me get the motion was using the smith machine. I put the bar towards the top of the smith machine,  then jumped up on the bar and got to the finishing position of the muscle up. I found that it was a lot easier to do a muscle up from the finishing position vs a dead hang. Once you get the motion of it down on the smith machine, I was able to do it on the pull up bar.

I hope that made sense. I hope that helps.

should be interesting. i know controlled labs has a line of supplements aimed at women. i told the rep they should name the preworkout "kitchen fuel".

Women's fitness is a HUGE market that has just begun at being aimed at. I gotta start making slutty workout clothes for girls and get set for life.

Women's fitness is a HUGE market that has just begun at being aimed at. I gotta start making slutty workout clothes for girls and get set for life.

Please only make them within a limited size range. A lot of fat girls like to believe they are fit and into fitness.

Please only make them within a limited size range. A lot of fat girls like to believe they are fit and into fitness.
^^ You said it

but yes im getting tired of going to the store looking at spandex and yoga pants and thinking to myself. What gym you come from with your heels and fur coat and leggings

pIQnug4.jpg

I'm sorry bros but the plus sized girls spend money too. I'm have the "extra" sexy clothes for them. I'd also come up with my own sizing system to make them feel like they aren't that big and offer "comfort" band tailored into the cloths to lift the butt area and hide the tummy. EASY money

Last edited:
The difference between a successful entrepreneur and the "idea man"... :lol:... this statement says it all.

I'm just throwing in out there bro :lol:

Tell be though, "poll dancing classes" made money, slutty workout clothes won't? Them **** already cut their shirts up like tiger stripes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom