STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Setting up traps all over school tomorrow.

Setting up traps all over school tomorrow.

Fit chicks are not that hard to get (If they're single). Since working in a gym I've spoken/holla'd to several fit chick. All down to earth. If you're able to transition the conversation from weight lifting to social life. Your Money. FYI.

i made turkey loaf the other day was great. for some reason i can't load pics from my phone to NT mobile

The lat pull down is essentially the same as a pull-up. I prefer weighted pull-ups, but either will suffice.

I'd say if you can do weighted pull-ups instead, I'd do them.

As for rows, it's all dependent on your program. My program is super basic, so I do a very small number of exercises in general.

Alright thanks

The lat pull down is essentially the same as a pull-up. I prefer weighted pull-ups, but either will suffice.

I'd say if you can do weighted pull-ups instead, I'd do them.

As for rows, it's all dependent on your program. My program is super basic, so I do a very small number of exercises in general.

Or do both. I do weighted pull ups as my first exercise then pull downs later on back days.

the worst i ever saw was my old gym. there was one squat rack and an older couple would set up there with mats, bands, straps, towels, chairs and a damn DVD player and do a whole fitness DVD routine for well over 30 mins.
mean.gif

My gym has signs telling people to be considerate of others when using equipment. Guess there was a complaint before where people would take their sweet *** time

I've had guys tell me I can't work in when they have 5 sets left. That's fine--I get it, but when you're taking 1.5+ minutes to rest and still won't let me work in it kinda bugs me.

This is one of the grey areas that actually takes consideration for me.

I have no problem if you ask to work in with me on anything i am doing. But if i am squatting and have 315 on the bar and you are just coming into it and have to un rack my weights, re-set the pins, to put 135 up then i have to go back take the bar off move the pins back put the weights on....just wait until i start to work my way down to jump in or until i am done. Or (this is asking a lot) un rack then re-rack and re-set for me. (our squat rack has the U shaped bar holders that move up and down not the pre-set notches so if you aren't the same height you will have to move them)

I honestly would rather have some one work in with me though then stand behind me and wait for the rack.

made some ground turkey with 100% whole wheat tortilla wrap :smokin  , i wanna hear some of you guys recipe

Saw this on the food network the other night and made it...looks kinda gross, but it's good.

In a large pot, brown some ground turkey (or beef). Throw in minced garlic/onions. Season to taste. Dump in a **** load of spinich and let it cook....Towards the end, crack two eggs and let them scramble on top of everything in the pot. Eat.

i use lean turkey ground which isn't great for tacos or wraps. better for just a burger.

when I buy the 85% ground turkey it's better for stuff like that tacos.

Did some fat bar OHP today, turns out there's one bar at my gym that's about 25% thicker than every other bar, and so what I had been doing with fat grips (225 for doubles) became waaaaay harder. Shockingly so.

I don't blame any pro for saying they're natty. I mean they probably have felony levels of gear stashed away somewhere- why on earth would they do anything that could even give LE a whiff of an excuse?

But why even lie when its not needed? She wasn't even asked about it, she just came out and said it more than once. Thats my problem with it, it gives so many people a false sense of what they can achieve naturally. 

Also I don't think the DEA is gonna come after somebody over some roids unless you selling them in big quantities over state lines. They shouldn't even be illegal in the first place. 

Last edited:
But why even lie when its not needed? She wasn't even asked about it, she just came out and said it more than once. Thats my problem with it, it gives so many people a false sense of what they can achieve naturally. 

I agree with all of this.

She is straight misleading the uninformed. And the sad fact is that their are folks out there that don't understand her physique and strength was built on roids.

At the least she should claim she is on TRT for a hormone imbalance.

Also I don't think the DEA is gonna come after somebody over some roids unless you selling them in big quantities over state lines. They shouldn't even be illegal in the first place. 

There was a huge bust in Sugar Land (Houston suburb) a few years ago. I know a dude who had his house raided early in the morning and he got arrested lol

She is straight misleading the uninformed. And the sad fact is that their are folks out there that don't understand her physique and strength was built on roids.

That's a little harsh to say.
especially considering she's always been in to sports and nice sports body. she built a better body of course, but.............................
actually i wont continue a lot of people are lost on the whole thing...

She still sexy though.

That V taper is not natural on a woman, I don't care how athletic you are or what your background in sports is.

Women don't naturally pack on lean muscle the way she has.

Maybe she was attractive in the past when she was more feminine, but the "supplements" have made her a bit too masculine.

Back
Top Bottom