STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I went ham on arms tonight, feels good to have a partner challenge you and drop more weights. I pray for my arms the next few days :lol:

dude is asking for non-stim and you guys are suggesting coffee
laugh.gif

hemavol is the most popular. tastes really good. i don't buy anything but stims anymore. pm me - i have 1 sample packet of hemavol on my desk i can send you.

pes snickerdoodle is pretty good. they just had an insider deal on their website for the new 5# tubs. was pretty cheap. less than $40 i think?

i'm not eating the most calorie-friendly foods. basically eating 2 meals and some light snacks. tonight i had some tortilla soup and 2 delicious grilled cheese sandwiches with havarti and parm. gonna go out for a little ice cream after
laugh.gif
we shall see how much i weigh on monday.
I actually have a half a tub of Hemavol left in my cabinet. It honestly does nothing for me. Different strokes I guess. Any experience with G-Fuel or Driven?

Been slowly coming to realization that i don't think any supplements really work for me.  I notice nothing on creatine.  I have been taking it (5g daily) now for a solid 6 months and my weight has stayed basically the same.  I think when i am on it i tend not to be as sore in the mornings but other then that...nothing really and even that is minimal.

Hemavol was cool the first 2-3 times i took it but didn't give me anything more then argenine would by itself.  Which for me is slightly more endurance near the end of my work outs.  But no "skin splitting pumps" as it would make you believe.

Whey, multi, and fish oil.  All i am taking

TFW when you've been eyeing your creatine out thinking its 5gs and it ends up being 10-15 
indifferent.gif

I've been on half my dosage of creatine all summer (my stomach boats and makes me look like I have a belly). Now that the fall season I starting I'm going to double my creatine intake again

Been slowly coming to realization that i don't think any supplements really work for me.  I notice nothing on creatine.  I have been taking it (5g daily) now for a solid 6 months and my weight has stayed basically the same.  I think when i am on it i tend not to be as sore in the mornings but other then that...nothing really and even that is minimal.

Hemavol was cool the first 2-3 times i took it but didn't give me anything more then argenine would by itself.  Which for me is slightly more endurance near the end of my work outs.  But no "skin splitting pumps" as it would make you believe.

Whey, multi, and fish oil.  All i am taking
It is amazing how much money the supplement industry makes off selling a placebo effect to people 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Maybe it's just me, but I feel weaker if I skip a dose of creatine the day before a workout. I definitely noticed a change when I first got on it.

Maybe it's just me, but I feel weaker if I skip a dose of creatine the day before a workout. I definitely noticed a change when I first got on it.
yep. thats the thing with creatine and me. gotta remember to take it and you always gotta be on and have it stocked. id rather just do without it

Creatine works for sure. You have to take it everyday not just every now an then. I think people expect it to be something magical when it isn't. It also helps if you take in a good amount of water everyday. Some people won't gain much water retention from it.

if you're saturated, i think the wash out time for creatine is like 3-4 weeks. even longer for beta alanine. for creatine, it's ok to take only on workout days once you're saturated.

ayzee - gfuel has caffeine in it but a pretty low dose and it tastes pretty good from the sample i had. not enough caffeine in 1 scoop for me though. i prefer around 250-300mg of caffeine preworkout.

anyone have a good video(s) they want to recommend for sumo deadlift tutorial? i've tried it only up to 225 and it feels awkward. perhaps just because it's a new movement for me?

if you're saturated, i think the wash out time for creatine is like 3-4 weeks. even longer for beta alanine. for creatine, it's ok to take only on workout days once you're saturated.

ayzee - gfuel has caffeine in it but a pretty low dose and it tastes pretty good from the sample i had. not enough caffeine in 1 scoop for me though. i prefer around 250-300mg of caffeine preworkout.

anyone have a good video(s) they want to recommend for sumo deadlift tutorial? i've tried it only up to 225 and it feels awkward. perhaps just because it's a new movement for me?

Yo V Din your boy Bill or Isaku or whatever is straight ******* man. Dude banned me for a week on BB for insulting a mod?? He started the damn thing. Tell him to suck a **** no homo fade on site word to lucky

Back
Top Bottom