STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I'm just going to make my own with a block of styrofoam.
Those dudes arch the ever living **** out of their backs when they press 
eek.gif

Last edited:
secret rep trade
laugh.gif

i don't post on there much. i like the fishing thread in misc. fishing is actually my favorite hobby even though i rarely get to do it.
Im down 
laugh.gif

That **** just pissed me off even though its only the internet. Like how ya gonna have mods arguing with people then ban them when they get mad 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
havent actually been on the misc in a very long time

place moves way too fast and some many diff members. kinda sucks even tho back in the day they had some of the funniest and stupidest stuff ive ever read :rofl:

Yo V Din your boy Bill or Isaku or whatever is straight ******* man. Dude banned me for a week on BB for insulting a mod?? He started the damn thing. Tell him to suck a **** no homo fade on site word to lucky

Hahaah, pm me the link to ur thread

I dont even go on bb forums anymore, too many wanna be alphas on that site, tryin too hard to get e-props/green squares.

Hahaah, pm me the link to ur thread

I dont even go on bb forums anymore, too many wanna be alphas on that site, tryin too hard to get e-props/green squares.
Got ya, but for real how old is dude anyway? On IG he looks like a 90 year old alaskan fisherman. 

Hey bros. Which Bluetooth headset do you guys use in the gym? I'm getting tired of replacing wired ones, so I was looking into Bluetooth. I don't really want to spend more than $50 though.

How do you guys feel about jump roping?  How do you add it to your routine?
I jump rope for about 10 - 15mins (it varies every time) before I hit the gym.

My routine is jump as many times in a row, if I hit the rope, I do 10 push-ups. I keep going till I either hit 10 or 15 mins or 100 push-ups. Yesterday I hit 100 push-ups first :lol:

FINALLY....THE RON RETURNS BACK..............TO THE GYM TOMORROW.

No forreal though, I can't wait to get a solid pull day after a week hiatus and maybe put up some shots/run a few games if I can muster it up.

Lungs aren't at 100% yet, but class starts next week and I just need to sweat and put some weight up before I feel like sh*t next week haha.

I jump rope for about 10 - 15mins (it varies every time) before I hit the gym.

My routine is jump as many times in a row, if I hit the rope, I do 10 push-ups. I keep going till I either hit 10 or 15 mins or 100 push-ups. Yesterday I hit 100 push-ups first :lol:

I might do that.

I warm up for 5 mins...

Then after every rep I do speed jumping for 1 mins straight. I end up doing basically 15-20 mins of jumping.

Is it good for the core or just straight cardio?

Man, I want to give a detailed update on my road to become a personal trainer but so much has been going on since my last post about it. What I can say is I'm having a lot of fun, I'm learning a lot. Most imporantly I am finanlly on a PPL split. I always wanted to be on a PPL.

Man, I want to give a detailed update on my road to become a personal trainer but so much has been going on since my last post about it. What I can say is I'm having a lot of fun, I'm learning a lot. Most imporantly I am finanlly on a PPL split. I always wanted to be on a PPL.

Mind sharing your PPL split? I can use a change from my regular 4 days, 4 body parts split (chest, back, legs, shoulders).

:lol:

Of course, I am using it. Just wanting to see how are other ppl are using it. Or, is it even worth doing.

Double Unders are the bane if my existence right now. Hate them but getting consistently better.

Usually do 2-5 minute warm ups, start with singles end with doubles. Sometimes they are a part of the routine.

Anyone try perfect bars? Amazing IMO

Last edited:
Borrowed a belt for back squat yesterday (2reps at 340lbs). Man i felt that difference. 

Anyone take any alternative forms of multivitamins.

Tablets always give me stomachaches. . Doesn't matter when I take it or what I take it with.

Back
Top Bottom