STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Myron.

500 is my goal by 2015, at 435 right now.
Thanks bro. I progress easier at the other 2 lifts due to leverages, so this was a good mental barrier to break.
You bring up a good point.

If you use straps, brace, or any other thing to help you do y'all consider that "your" max?
I hit 490 at my meet in June and you can't use straps there so if 10lbs makes a difference we have a problem lol

Chalk just drys the hands. I'm talking about things that actually help you lift/does some of the work.

Last edited:
Yeah chalk is used in all competitions for weightlifting and powerlifting so its fair across the board, just like knee sleeves, belt and wrist wraps. 

Wrist straps and knee wraps would be 2 things that I wouldn't consider it still being "raw".

But at the same time tell that to a strongman who can pull 900-1k with straps lol

Last edited:

Pulled 500 today. Form wasn't the best and I used straps so it basically doesn't count
laugh.gif
It does in crossfit lmao
I actually had on Reebok Power shoes when I did it 
laugh.gif

Back and bis today. Worked out barefoot. Felt great. I feel so much sturdier when doing so.

I bought these. They're pretty good, vitamin gummies

:lol: been taking those for the last year

pretty good, i cant take the hard pills for some reason gives me chest pains

switched to the vita craves which they have a huge bottle for sale at sams club. i take 3 a day instead of the recommended two.

switched to the vita craves which they have a huge bottle for sale at sams club. i take 3 a day instead of the recommended two.

I love sour candy so it's hard for me not to just go crazy and eat the whole bottle in 1 sitting,

I take my recommended and always want more :lol:

I love sour candy so it's hard for me not to just go crazy and eat the whole bottle in 1 sitting,

I take my recommended and always want more :lol:

you can die SRS

dont ask me how i know :smh:

ok ill admit, about 8 years ago. my mom bought gummy vitamins for me and my brother. over the course of 3 days i ate the whole bottle (200+ gummies). Luckily that 3rd day i had a doctors check up and they took my blood. they called the next day asking all these questions saying my blood was very very thin and some other stuff i forgot. my mom came into my room crying and my dad yelling asking what i took or did :rofl:

funny yet scary

Last edited:
I had always heard that the bioavailability of gunmy vitamins isnt high, but oh well. They taste good. **** it.

Healthy as an ix.... I think.

My back squat is something like 25 lbs heavier than my front squat. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

When I used to have a bottle of those vita gummies, I would always take double the recommended amount. This is why we can't have nice things :smh:

yea, im an idiot

when it comes to anything that tastes good or candy, i cant control myself i litterally inhale it. its not normal, it didnt help that i was a kid so i didnt think about the vitamins being toxic if you eat 100 times the recommended dosage

Healthy as an ix.... I think.

My back squat is something like 25 lbs heavier than my front squat. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Man I can't front squat worth **** 

Mine are like 200lbs apart srs  

I think most are that way though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom