STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Someone on here should start videoing their lifting give us something to watch in here and gym babes bros doing funny things

Last edited:
Yo that retract the scapula vid posted awhile back here helped me so much on the bench. GIANT difference. Definitely recommend you watch if you feel any weird discomfort while benching. Felt so much better today.

Yo that retract the scapula vid posted awhile back here helped me so much on the bench. GIANT difference. Definitely recommend you watch if you feel any weird discomfort while benching. Felt so much better today.
Did it last chest session and did it again yesterday. I literally stopped benching for close to 2 months to let my rotator or shoulder or whatever heal, now I dont know if it was the rest or this new technique, but whatever the case may be, I benched again yesterday with no pain. 
pimp.gif

Saturday is my chest day. Followed it up with some boneless/skinless tenders and veggies
Is it just me or are veggies the BOMB? I know you are supposed to eat them because it's part of a healthy diet but damn they make me salivate.

Last edited:

Some awkward conversation i had in the gym this afternoon with some racist dude.

i was wearing a Larry Bird shirt some guy that i see regularly goes up to me and says

Guy:Nice shirt that was back during the good ole days

Me:Yea bro the physicality and the rivalries back then.

Guy:NO man it was when it was mostly whites playing and little n words playing compared to now its almost all n word playing but at least team USA is looking half and half right now then he names all the white players in team usa 

​Me: at this point i was so caught off guard and said only Plumlee made the cut  then i left he was so disappointed when i said only Plumlee made it.  i then jogged to the other side of the gym to avoid him

You ran into that one guy:

Has anyone tried JYM protein? Was planning on using it before sleep and the profile looked great

What's the deal with herbalife? I see people trolling my FB timeline all the time on some crossfit cult steez. 

Then I went to a boxing event and they had a table set up handing out free drinks and selling tubs.

What's the deal with herbalife? I see people trolling my FB timeline all the time on some crossfit cult steez. 

Then I went to a boxing event and they had a table set up handing out free drinks and selling tubs.

**** is trash. Just a pyramaid scheme

Weighed in at 182-183.

I was 208 the 2nd week of June. Progress went a lot faster than I thought, with little loss in strength, in fact my squat has gone up, whereas everything is pretty much the same. Aimed to be under 190 by the end of August but I guess hard work is paying off. I dont think I plateaued with the weight loss yet, just last week I was 185 so now im on the normal 1-2lb loss a week which im fine with. When I plateau, ill change my plan. Goal is 175 by October, then maintain weight and maybe do a slight bulk for the winter.

Feels great fambs, getting tons of compliments at work. Now its about getting off this "diet" and eating normal but still not gain all that bad weight back.

Anyone have any experience with pain in their sternum area after dips? I've never really incorporated dips into my workouts, but decided about a week ago to give it a go. Since then I've felt pain in my chest. It was feeling better yesterday so I tried to do some flat bench to test it out and it felt good during my warm up sets of 135, 155, and 185. As soon as I put 205 on the pain started coming back pretty bad on the left side of my chest. I don't want to make it worse, but I also have no clue really how long I should lay off of any chest workouts to let it heal.

Talk to the people who sell it. They'll give you good reliable information...

lolz

trash

Back
Top Bottom