STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Havent hit it hard in a few days, just been slacking. Went for a short run this morning since I was up early and it was cool outside. Deciding what I'm going to hit today. Probably get it in on back and chest, hit legs tomorrow, then back to my loose PPL.

Last edited:
I'm going to pick up some BCAAs for situations like today. Maybe just a 10 serving container, or so.

Dentist appointment at 10 am, woke up at 6 am to go to the gym, but I didn't want to eat any food. BCAAs would be good for a situation like that, I would think.

Woof Woof Woof 
You pick up that inzer?
Yes it came in yesterday. Its pretty used but still pretty stiff. The quality of these belts are top notch. 

But getting it on and off made me realize why I love the the lever 
laugh.gif

I'm going to pick up some BCAAs for situations like today. Maybe just a 10 serving container, or so.

Dentist appointment at 10 am, woke up at 6 am to go to the gym, but I didn't want to eat any food. BCAAs would be good for a situation like that, I would think.
I recommend Aminolast, word to Al Audi.

Wokring on a container of Scivation Xtend and think I prefer the Aminolast.

I recommend Aminolast, word to Al Audi.

Wokring on a container of Scivation Xtend and think I prefer the Aminolast.

Does it come in a low serving container? I'll rarely be using it, so 10-15 is plenty.

Yes it came in yesterday. Its pretty used but still pretty stiff. The quality of these belts are top notch. 

But getting it on and off made me realize why I love the the lever 
laugh.gif
Good ish man. Yea it is def a pain to get on and off. I'm going to hold off as long as I can before picking up a lever though lol.

Funny you guys mentioned recording your workouts + fousey...

He recently started back up :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DOSEofFOUSEY

Love him or hate him...

Guy is doin his thing :lol:

Nothing against him, I reached out to him when he had his breakdown, seems like a good guy. Just the epitome of this new generation that has their lives intertwined with Social Media, extremely dependent on it, not just for income but for mental stability and physical health.

Just listening to him talk to Bradley Martin for those first two minutes makes me feel bad for dude. Social media makes or breaks him.

Can't workout, can't cook a meal because you are focused on your "Vlog"? C'mon man, not only a slap to whatever is left of blue collar america but even white collar folks that hold down 40+ hour a week jobs.

Did my back yesterday, woke up today nice and sore
pimp.gif
I missed this feeling
Hit back and bi yesterday and just did shoulders/chesttri's. 
pimp.gif

Im back to benching bros, that shrug/rollback/drop technique is doing me WONDERS. Just a couple weeks ago I tried to bench my normal setup and coudnt even finish a set of 6 at 135 cause of shoulder pain. Didnt go too crazy today, did a couple sets at 135 and a couple sets at 155 just to get back in the groove of things. 
pimp.gif

Nothing against him, I reached out to him when he had his breakdown, seems like a good guy. Just the epitome of this new generation that has their lives intertwined with Social Media, extremely dependent on it, not just for income but for mental stability and physical health.

Just listening to him talk to Bradley Martin for those first two minutes makes me feel bad for dude. Social media makes or breaks him.
yeah man. i used to think he was an idiot but now i just feel bad for the guy. hope he invests his money wisely and finds happiness one day.

Welp its been fun getting fat and strong, doing a little mini cut starting next week so I can get down to my weight class for November.

Also dude at work today told me his "cycle" he's running 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Funny you guys mentioned recording your workouts + fousey...

He recently started back up :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DOSEofFOUSEY

Love him or hate him...

Guy is doin his thing :lol:

Can't workout, can't cook a meal because you are focused on your "Vlog"? C'mon man, not only a slap to whatever is left of blue collar america but even white collar folks that hold down 40+ hour a week jobs.

Man..did dude really throw up after working out? :lol:

good luck on your cut bigboss. first week of IF and i lost around 1# :lol:
even worse, i fast until 2pm and i workout at 1pm (and eat right after). i'm used to working out fasted first thing in the morning with no problems but stretching it until afternoon has been killing me. by the time i hit the weights, even with a preworkout, i don't feel 100%. had a decent leg workout today though.

Somebody needs to tell that Fousey dude that it's not that serious bro... the main problem in your life is dealing with issues of a daily blog? Makes a big deal out of the smallest things like a female. Dude is only social media famous, imagine if he was an actual celebrity.

Edit: I do like his apartment tho :lol:

Last edited:
don't really mean to go off on a tangent but about 7 years ago, i was a fat piece of crap 210#+ making over 90k/year. i would buy shoes/clothes all the time, eat out every meal, zero exercise.

i took a paycut, had a kid, gonna get married, went from 400 plus pairs of shoes down to less than 200 and shrinking and i'm the happiest that i've ever been and the most in shape than i've ever been. gave away so many pairs of shoes and a ton of clothes. have more money saved than ever. life is fricken fantastic and i feel so much more focused on living life.

i hope yousef finds what he's looking for and not let life overwhelm him in the process.

don't really mean to go off on a tangent but about 7 years ago, i was a fat piece of crap 210#+ making over 90k/year. i would buy shoes/clothes all the time, eat out every meal, zero exercise.

i took a paycut, had a kid, gonna get married, went from 400 plus pairs of shoes down to less than 200 and shrinking and i'm the happiest that i've ever been and the most in shape than i've ever been. gave away so many pairs of shoes and a ton of clothes. have more money saved than ever. life is fricken fantastic and i feel so much more focused on living life.

i hope yousef finds what he's looking for and not let life overwhelm him in the process.
I'm 23, a junior web developer, in shape, great parents, but I'm unhappy as ****. Not sure why, I think it's because I still haven't found a "purpose" in life. I don't know what I want to do for the next 30 years and it feels like I'm just living day to day. Seriously, if everything ended now I wouldn't even mind 
laugh.gif
 Not depressed, more lost than anything

Back
Top Bottom