STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yeah I can put on weight by just looking at food. I know how to cut it off as well, but thats no fun.

But for just building your chest the decline is far superior than the flat bench. Although of course the flat is an all around better exercise and a lot more beneficial

But for just building your chest the decline is far superior than the flat bench. Although of course the flat is an all around better exercise and a lot more beneficial

really? first time ever hearing that (regarding the first statement you made)

Last edited:
I'm always around haha bigboss bigboss

And I've had both the rehbands and sbd. The only real difference is the length of the sleeves. I like the extra length on the sbds though. But did use the rehbands for over a year and have no complaints.

Only suggestion I can make is make sure on size and go for a tight fit. Oh and make sure you figure out how to put them on lol

Just curious, and to have something new to talk about, what are some of the exercises/routines some of you do that are unorthodox or you simply don't see many others doing?

For me, I have never seen anyone doing tibialis exercises but I always do them with calves. There aren't any at the 24s I visit but at my university's gym there were neck machines I liked to use.

I started doing Jefferson squats recently after watching some Kai Greene on YT & they do a number on the glutes.

I'm always around haha @BIGBOSS

And I've had both the rehbands and sbd. The only real difference is the length of the sleeves. I like the extra length on the sbds though. But did use the rehbands for over a year and have no complaints.

Only suggestion I can make is make sure on size and go for a tight fit. Oh and make sure you figure out how to put them on lol
Well start posting more! 
laugh.gif

How did you like the SBDs? It took me awhile but I can get mine on easy now, just takes a lil technique lol Taking them off is easy though.

Last edited:
Whats up man, you got another meet planned? You and @ekin23
 need to come around here more often.

Imma try to aim for a meet in early 2015, gotta wait for my shoulder tendonitis to go away so i can bench normally and go to low bar squats.

I got sbd sleeves as well, i dont wear em cause i sized down and they are tough to get on lol

Hows ur meet prep going?

lol that dude sebastian loves bodying people on youtube. he made jason blaha look dumb when they debated.

there's a video where he went at chris jones for saying something about the decline bench too

Last edited:
Its refreshing having a guy like him on YouTube. A lot if you tubers just go around spreading bro science. He definitely knows his stuff... ive learned a lot just from his channel

Imma try to aim for a meet in early 2015, gotta wait for my shoulder tendonitis to go away so i can bench normally and go to low bar squats.

I got sbd sleeves as well, i dont wear em cause i sized down and they are tough to get on lol

Hows ur meet prep going?
I hear you, Ive been having some shoulder pain as well lately. 

If you fold each end over then slide them on its way easier. I can get mediums on this way, just takes some muscle lol

Its going good, still training in the 70-80% range and trying to build my base up more. 

The video isnt bad, but theres a lot of stuff missing from it and some of his information is too narrow focused ignoring other vital aspects. Its better than most "chest" videos ive seen though.

I never know what to believe but something tells me "you don't need flat bench" is just sensationalized.  The vid says for "optimal chest development" all you need is incline, decline, and flys.

I never know what to believe but something tells me "you don't need flat bench" is just sensationalized.  The vid says for "optimal chest development" all you need is incline, decline, and flys.
Is that what he says?

Good thing I didn't waste my time watching that.

The video isnt bad, but theres a lot of stuff missing from it and some of his information is too narrow focused ignoring other vital aspects. Its better than most "chest" videos ive seen though.
So would you say for strictly chest hypertrophy the flat is superior to the decline?

Back
Top Bottom