STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

MRSA is so 2012.

AIDS is the new IN.
mean.gif

indifferent.gif

I guess there's not a big market for weightlifting shoes eh. The only shoes available to try on were the reebok crossfit lifters.

*correction

I see adipowers

Last edited:
Never knew callouses could rip like that...I've had them since a youngin from bmx...they came back from lifting but I always trim them with nail clippers when they peak...mines is literally all dead skin...blood doesn't sit under them like that pic :x

Last edited:
Zyzz...............are you trollin?

if not im sad it had to be you...................easily the dumbest statement i ever read on NT

real talk, do you even lift bro?

Last edited:
I told you this amel

Yea I remember what you said, I was just hoping to get lucky. When it comes to performance shoes I don't like buying them blind, especially when they're so expensive. =/

I was able to try the reebok lifters and the adipowers. I was really impressed with the adipowers. Now I understand why half the weightlifting community wear them.

For you Adipowers will benefit you more. They are more flexible from the mid foot to toe box from what I've heard. The Nikes are extremely stiff.

Never in a million years would I have thought to make a smoothie using a sweet potato as the base. It's pricey, but the Vitamix is fantastic.

For you Adipowers will benefit you more. They are more flexible from the mid foot to toe box from what I've heard. The Nikes are extremely stiff.

Thanks, again. Went with the adipowers. Those shoes are like ******* magnets to the ground. Flexible in the forefoot like you said, and yet stupid sturdy. I felt like I can stay rooted in a hurricane.

I still hope to try the Romaleos one day for curiosity's sake, maybe I'll get lucky somewhere

Last edited:
Thanks, again. Went with the adipowers. Those shoes are like ******* magnets to the ground. Flexible in the forefoot like you said, and yet stupid sturdy. I felt like I can stay rooted in a hurricane.
Let us know how they perform. 

Off work tomorrow and its dead lift day? Oh boy Im excited.

Going to watch this tonight and tomorrow:

Last edited:

Let us know how they perform. 

Off work tomorrow and its dead lift day? Oh boy Im excited.

Going to watch this tonight and tomorrow:

hahahaha i love pete rubish. im kind of glad for his mental state that he got off the tren. dude would absolutely lose his sanity when deadlifting. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
dont mind me for what? am i wrong? unless i misunderstood something, explain? im referring to actual protein. i know amino acids help the muscles as well, im not an idiot
laugh.gif

explain instead of being low key throwing shots
eyes.gif
Just joshin ya brohan 

<3

Last edited:

hahahaha i love pete rubish. im kind of glad for his mental state that he got off the tren. dude would absolutely lose his sanity when deadlifting. 
roll.gif

He is one of the most intense people Ive ever seen. You could just see his skin and tell he was juiced to the gills lol

you cant compare aminos to whey, aminos have no protein which is the whole point of whey :lol:

Not sure if srs.

Don't mind him

dont mind me for what? am i wrong? unless i misunderstood something, explain? im referring to actual protein. i know amino acids help the muscles as well, im not an idiot :lol:

explain instead of being low key throwing shots :rolleyes

Amino acids ARE protein.

ok i know that

i know its may aid in muscle building and it does help prevent muscle break down, again im not an idiot

im saying whats better to consume? especially after a workout? whey also contains the "aminos" you guys are drinking

theres a reason why majority of lifters say its a waste of money. its flavored water since if you have a good diet you get getting enough BCAA especially if you consume whey as well

i think we both know the answer to that. he was just saying whey isnt necessary and to drink aminos all day which i disagree with.

you cant compare aminos to whey, aminos have no protein which is the whole point of whey

i just cant take you srs after this statement, youre still cool though bro, i just dont believe you lift weights

has anyone ever seen you on this forum?

also please cite yourself instead of using blanket statements

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom