STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Man I be farting way too much. Idk how to stop. I be at work just farting the whole place up.

I can't be the only one.

I do. I use the Costco brand. For me, I actually take the Glucosamine/MSM. My PT doctor told me it wouldn't do anything, but then it must be a hell of a placebo. I got off it for 3 days last year, and my shoulders were aching.

Legs last night.  Worked my way up to 335lbs for one rep .  I did 315 for 3 and normally just do that again for my 2 working sets.  But i decided to go a little higher.  I had a long day at work and wasn't really feeling it yesterday so i was happy with what i accomplished.

Gonna do back/bis/core today and chest tomorrow off saturday soccer sunday.

And i know it isn't cost efficient but i just put a few table spoons of honey in my post work out shake.  Banana Cream protein plus honey 
nthat.gif

Mine as well. Being in Colorado (Fort Collins) Micro brew and craft brew heaven certainly doesn't help. If you ever get the chance, Mycernary Double IPA is phenomenal. Glad to see a fellow IPA fan in here. 
Yessir, hate to sound like a beer snob but it's really tough to venture out to other beers once you get into IPAs. Too much complexity and variety in the IPA "genre" alone.

Is Mycernary local to Co? Might check my local wegman's.

If you haven't already, check out Bell's Two Hearted Ale. We had a good discussion on it in the Beer Thread. My favorite without a doubt and many call it their best IPA in america

Abs are made in the kitchen. It's still important to work out to balance your core. I know way too many dudes with abs who don't workout.

Back
Top Bottom