STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I never said anything about taking just the gummy bears post workout. I have a protein shake and gummy bears while I drive back from the gym.

Y'all are acting like gummy bears are the same price as jays :lol: like i said, it's cheap and provides something to eat. The same reason people drink a protein shake post workout.

For me, I lift right after work everyday. I snack on gummy bears and a protein shake while in driving home since I'm looking at at least another hour until dinner is done.

At the end of the day, people are gonna do what's most convenient for them. It costs me $0.99 for a bag of gummy bears that will provide me a tasty post workout treat for an entire week during my bulk where I'm looking to consumer calories

That was painful to watch...

He tried to rack it even though he was nowhere close to locking out, that is why it came down near his neck.

was there a gap between the pin and the rack? wtf? dont ever skimp on your equipment.

i spent extra on my rack to prevent stuff like that from happening.

Last edited:

Lunch time, grilled late last night.

Chicken Breast
Sirloin
Spanish Brown Rice

What's the general consensus on the "healthiest" way to cook your meats. Baking?

I'm going to be doing a lot of grilling this summer. So quick and easy. Been trying to grill a couple chicken breasts but it's been raining lately smh

What's the general consensus on the "healthiest" way to cook your meats. Baking?

I'm going to be doing a lot of grilling this summer. So quick and easy. Been trying to grill a couple chicken breasts but it's been raining lately smh

Don't know in terms of Macros, all that charcoal/mesquite isn't good for you though. That being said, I prefer grilling, especially in the summer time. Still baking sweet potatoes, and I bake/foreman grill during our short winters here in SoCal.

Meals for the next couple of days.

Chicken, turkey burgers, fish.

Sides include brown rice, green beans, and sweet potatoes.

Bout to post my meal in a bit, this grill taking forever to heat up B. I hate charcoal grills, gas is 10x better

Back
Top Bottom