STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Stop saying abs are meant in the kitchen.

It's annoying. It makes people think they don't have to hit their core and the end up with weak cores.

Same as if you want To get those cuts and veins in any part of your body abs are the same. Build that muscle then cut down to the bf% necessary for them to be visible.

Copped 2 boxes of Quest bars today. Had 2 so far, they are so addicting 
mean.gif

Probably gonna go back next week and get more 
laugh.gif

Stop saying abs are meant in the kitchen.

It's annoying. It makes people think they don't have to hit their core and the end up with weak cores.

Same as if you want To get those cuts and veins in any part of your body abs are the same. Build that muscle then cut down to the bf% necessary for them to be visible.

If you're squatting, benching, deadlifting and military pressing - there's no way you're going to have a weak core - even if you don't directly hit it with ab workouts.

Copped 2 boxes of Quest bars today. Had 2 so far, they are so addicting :smh:

Probably gonna go back next week and get more :lol:
make sure you microwave them for around 10 seconds. what flavors did you get?
i like banana nut muffin, cccd and white choco raspberry. my older favorites are apple pie, chocolate brownie and pb&j.
i had this fit freeze vanilla ice cream that i used to eat with the warm choco brownie quest bar for dessert - was like total 470 calories and 50 grams of protein :pimp:

For those on the baking, foreman grill, propane/charcoal grill fence.

Personal opinion, I feel grilling on propane/charcoal gives it a better taste on day 3 and 4. When meal prepping, Wednesday and Thursday can be a little rough, :smh:.

I don't meal prep for Friday anymore, either cook fresh that day or grab something healthy somewhere.

In other news, signed up for my first Spartan Race, what should I expect :nerd:

Quest Bars are delicious. More importantly, they're filling. Other protein bars don't keep me full for too long.
If you're squatting, benching, deadlifting and military pressing - there's no way you're going to have a weak core - even if you don't directly hit it with ab workouts.

100 percent false

Anytime you work to maintain a neutral spine against pressure, the core is engaged.

make sure you microwave them for around 10 seconds. what flavors did you get?
i like banana nut muffin, cccd and white choco raspberry. my older favorites are apple pie, chocolate brownie and pb&j.
i had this fit freeze vanilla ice cream that i used to eat with the warm choco brownie quest bar for dessert - was like total 470 calories and 50 grams of protein
pimp.gif
Oh yeah I heat them up about 15 secs and wash it down with some milk.

I picked up double chocolate for me and got my moms vanilla almond. They were out of cookie dough which is the GOAT.

I had 4 today 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Quest Bars are delicious. More importantly, they're filling. Other protein bars don't keep me full for too long.
Anytime you work to maintain a neutral spine against pressure, the core is engaged.
Anytime you take a deep breath in from the belly you are activating your core. 

Heavy squats and deads>>>>>>>>> any direct ab work 

what price point are you getting your boxes for? trying to find some online and seeing if i can get a deal on them.
Theres a GNC coupon posted a couple pages back for $10 off when you spend $20.

I got 2 boxes today for $47 total. Its in store only though.

I haven't seen anywhere have a box for under $24.99

Last edited:
I had 4 today :frown:
:lol: :pimp:

been giving my gf our dinner leftovers for her lunch so i been pounding down protein bars. so far today i ate 1 cookies and cream quest bar and 1 fit crunch bar as well as a scoop of protein: 670 cals 75g protein - that's in addition to some oatmeal for breakfast and a turkey sandwich for lunch. eating at a big surplus getting stronger and kinda fat. i'll worry about the belly after another few months of strength work. my goal is to be able to bench 275 a few times and get closer towards a 300# 1rm.

Gotta buy one box daily with that coupon lol. $15 a pop with tax. I only buy one thing at a time with that coupon. Just moved and the GNC dude already hates me haha

Gotta buy one box daily with that coupon lol. $15 a pop with tax. I only buy one thing at a time with that coupon. Just moved and the GNC dude already hates me haha
haha yeah dude in my had the personality of a wall today. He was a firm believer in otc test boost though lol

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

been giving my gf our dinner leftovers for her lunch so i been pounding down protein bars. so far today i ate 1 cookies and cream quest bar and 1 fit crunch bar as well as a scoop of protein: 670 cals 75g protein - that's in addition to some oatmeal for breakfast and a turkey sandwich for lunch. eating at a big surplus getting stronger and kinda fat. i'll worry about the belly after another few months of strength work. my goal is to be able to bench 275 a few times and get closer towards a 300# 1rm.
My man eaten like a king!

Go for that 3 plate status dog, I can't wait to hit it.

i tell you what though, if you get some old bars that are hardened up, they suck. even microwaved they'll re-harden before you can eat the whole bar.

Yo, these DOMS after leg day is getting on my nervous. I would rather my legs feel like spaghetti during the workout.

Back
Top Bottom