STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I went hard at the gym last night.. Back/Bicep/Core/Cardio

Woke up in the middle of the night with the night sweats tho..

Pillow was soaked.. Back was soaked..

Terrible feel man 
tired.gif

Why does this happen? 

Because my body is recovering and I didn't eat enough?

Can someone please post a good calf routine? My legs are shaped like drumsticks (huge quads, tiny calves) :smh: No one ever believes I work out my legs :lol:

Terrible feel man |I

Why does this happen? 

Dunno why it's happening but maybe try drinking more water. A lot of weird stuff like this can be attributed to not enough water intake

Terrible feel man |I

Why does this happen? 

Probably not enough nourishment. Your body went into a kind of emergency mode to save all nutrients it had left, but your muscles craved them, which made your metabolism speed up to consume them, which in turn kicked your body temp up. I've had this happen occasionally. You also could've been dehydrated. The heating and cooling system of the body can get burned out real quick if the wrong combination of activity and fuel is activated. I've seen this too many times in sports.

What vitamins are you guys taking? Had GNC Megaman, currently about to finish ON vitamins. Im sure its all the same biz, wanting to try Orange Triad. Ive been told the more pills you take, the less packed the vitamins are, so essentially they digest a lot better than say Megaman pills which offer the same vitamins, but harder to digest being only 2 pills.

Too much broscience?

Xtend Life Multi Xtra
Xtend Life Fish Oil
GNC Super Greens Supplement.

I've read that Xtend life pushes the purest fish oil and best multi's. And their at a decent price so I went for it.

Ugh...so I'm supposed to take today and tomorrow off, after having just been the last 4 days...but...I'm getting that itch already....this is where my addiction starts to consume me. you start thinking 'while I'm at home relaxing, there's somebody hungrier than me, in the gym right now'...even though I don't compete, the world is my competition. I know I need some rest and to heal...but...it keeps calling me...

Can someone please post a good calf routine? My legs are shaped like drumsticks (huge quads, tiny calves) :smh: No one ever believes I work out my legs :lol:

The biggest thing that has helped my calves grow is to hit them at different angles such as doing 10 reps with your toes straight ahead, 10 pigeon toed and then 10 with your toes pointed out. Really helped shape mine nicely.

Rest > Overdoing it in the gym.
Fast track to injury/burn out/plateau, recovery is where gains come from.
Honestly I don't even know how you can train 4 days in a row unless your doing low weight work, definitely not enough time for your CNS to get back right.
There is no competition fam, everybody has their own goals.

panda express comes in the clutch when you are cutting and dont want to cook, but damn the sodium is crazy lol
You just get some chicken and rice I'm guessing? Sodiums no good it will swell you up, I've tried to cut it out of my diet completely but it's tough.

Foreal? What can you get from there?
iLLest!

Mushroom Chicken + Fire Cracker Chicken + Mixed Veggies = 490 Calories, 43 grams of protein. Sodium count is like 2k though lol.

And sodium is over rated, if you work out you sweat so much that you wont retain that water long to even get bloated like that.

Mushroom Chicken + Fire Cracker Chicken + Mixed Veggies = 490 Calories, 43 grams of protein. Sodium count is like 2k though lol.
And sodium is over rated, if you work out you sweat so much that you wont retain that water long to even get bloated like that.
Damn is that the 2 entrees, 1 side deal?

Damn is that the 2 entrees, 1 side deal?

yup if you really wanna cut you can double the mushroom chicken because I think the fire cracker is limited time only the mushroom chicken is 180 cals and like 15g protein per serving. Like I said to off set the sodium just drink alot of water as you should be and work out and you`ll be good.

The Shanghai Beef is solid too but has a ton of more carbs than the chicken dishes.

this was when I had it sunday night, fire cracker chicken, shanghai beef mixed veggies.

Last edited:
LOL to each his own bro, but 2k 
sick.gif

Looks good doe 

Panda plates with mixed veggie option :smokin

Sodium is crazy, but so is a bag of beef jerky (which is my usual protein/snack fix)

Panda plates with mixed veggie option :smokin
Sodium is crazy, but so is a bag of beef jerky (which is my usual protein/snack fix)

word, sodium is overated as long as your not going over 5g a day you're good. Sodium intake is only crucial for contest prep because you want to be as dry as possible.

tonight had fire cracker chicken, mixed veggies, green bean chicken breast, and poured some plum sauce on the veggies.

Back
Top Bottom