STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

BigBoss, I have pdfs of all three CSCS practice exams plus the Secrets to the CSCS packet.  Shoot me a pm if you want em.

:lol:

Do you guys play it off?

I get those, I try to power through but you just can't :smh:

They are the worst, especially when getting the middle of the night, rollover buns.

Once you get one of those, concentration is off, it's a wrap.

yea its over dawg. when cramps strike...there's no going back. just gotta take the L. and whats worse is...as familiar as females are with cramps...when you get one...they just dont understand :smh: lol. Like ***** this aint on purpose! I already told you I did stiff leg DL's and you show up wanting to do some kama sutra pretzel **** when I told you I needed to keep my legs straight. I'm losing more than you, beyond not getting this nut off, I'm also gonna be sore as hell when this muscle finally relaxes, go make me a ****** sandwich and shut the **** up.

any tips for comfort in regards to the bar in back squats? that **** kills my trap, upper back area. I keep em contracted, so **** be hella sore. **** is a bummer. and I have big *** traps, so Idk what it is. maybe its just a pain point for me? shrugs

any tips for comfort in regards to the bar in back squats? that **** kills my trap, upper back area. I keep em contracted, so **** be hella sore. **** is a bummer. and I have big *** traps, so Idk what it is. maybe its just a pain point for me? shrugs

Try hack squats on a machine?

I'm engaged so I'm not worried about the random cramp interruption lol

She knows the deal.

Usually just switch it up, and keep it moving.

Right afterwards I'll pound some water and hit my roller.

Front squats.

Or use a pad.

Tweak placement/form, your traps shouldn't be hurting like that after squatting.

Man I love the feel of the raw bar on my back.

:smokin

Try hack squats on a machine?

Try to avoid machines...at all cost.

As far as pain, not much to say but suck it up. Otherwise, you can try front squatting, but that targets different muscles. Have you tried overhead squat? Obviously you will not be able to do as much weight, but it targets the same muscles along with involving your core. It's a ***** to get it, but when you do, :smokin

:smokin
Try to avoid machines...at all cost.

As far as pain, not much to say but suck it up. Otherwise, you can try front squatting, but that targets different muscles. Have you tried overhead squat? Obviously you will not be able to do as much weight, but it targets the same muscles along with involving your core. It's a ***** to get it, but when you do, :smokin

oh gotcha.

no shots, but why no machines?

just curious.

oh gotcha.

no shots, but why no machines?

just curious.

-False sense of strength
-promotes poor form
-restricts movement
-hinders mobility

Machines were created to assist people that are rehabbing, and somehow they made their way to the gym floor. For example, Squatting on a Smith machine is not the same as squatting with a barbell. The machine will control the movement.

You're better off taking the ego punch and lowering the weight and getting the movement right.

Chained dips.

Back
Top Bottom