Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Can anyone tell me the PROPER way to do a stomach crunch? Tryin to get right for the summer..... and how many i should do a day to get results. Thanks.
Do hangin crunches

Ive never heard of those before in my life.....
what you really need to do is eat right and work out so you can burn the stomach fat

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Can anyone tell me the PROPER way to do a stomach crunch? Tryin to get right for the summer..... and how many i should do a day to get results. Thanks.
Do hangin crunches

Ive never heard of those before in my life.....
what you really need to do is eat right and work out so you can burn the stomach fat
nah man %$$+ dat %*!% %$$+ dat %*!%
do bout 1000 cunches a day real talk and youll be lookin right in 3 weeks 
pimp.gif

jackknife situps are the best google it if u dont know what that is
run run run
watch your diet

you'll be good lot of people except to get abs from just doing situps/crunches, YOU gotta run for it to show especially if u have a gut.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

Can any1 put me on a fast release/absorbing protein shake post workout?

Some might tell you that dextrose (corn sugar) will spike your insulin levels and therefore "sending nutrients to the muscles faster".
Might be true, to an extent.

Just eat carbs and protein... 

I do 16 egg whites, 1 cup oatmeal, L-Glutamine and a bunch of peanut butter.
pimp.gif

16 egg whites?!?

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

Can any1 put me on a fast release/absorbing protein shake post workout?

Some might tell you that dextrose (corn sugar) will spike your insulin levels and therefore "sending nutrients to the muscles faster".
Might be true, to an extent.

Just eat carbs and protein... 

I do 16 egg whites, 1 cup oatmeal, L-Glutamine and a bunch of peanut butter.
pimp.gif

16 egg whites?!?
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiii........

man i'm scared to eat more than 3 eggs a day
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

im a newb at this........i want that david beckham/ryan reynolds type body........not too bulky but somewhat defined/ripped

can anyone point me to a workout/diet ?

im 5'9 170 btw

Bret must have the intestines of a God. He can drink two gallons of milk, 16 egg whites and top 4000 cals one day, then eat 1000 cals the next day and sill be in good enough condition to periodically keep us updated.

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

im a newb at this........i want that david beckham/ryan reynolds type body........not too bulky but somewhat defined/ripped

can anyone point me to a workout/diet ?

im 5'9 170 btw
david beckham and ryan reynolds body types are not at all similar, just saying......

*goes into car during break or between periods of school*

*sees hot girl walking by* "ew whats he eating"

*eats food faster*

feelsbadman

does anybody have any idea what could be goin on with me i have been tryin to drop 10-15lbs for about 2 months it seems (i already lost 65, 260 to what im currently at 195 14.9% body fat 5'10 nothing great) i can not lose any more weight, so i finally sd screw it im goin to go crazy in the gym and go back to my strict diet, and i bought the "mega men multi pak" for 35 at gnc guy sd it would help me cut a little weight since one of the pills in it that speeds metabolism ive taken it for about a wk know and ive some how gained like 4lbs has anybody had any experience with this http://gearpatrol.com/blo...-mega-men-sport-vitapak/

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Bret must have the intestines of a God. He can drink two gallons of milk, 16 egg whites and top 4000 cals one day, then eat 1000 cals the next day and sill be in good enough condition to periodically keep us updated.
I'll give him credit though. He's thinking about things in a deeper, more thought out way lately though.  (The 16 egg whites aside... 
laugh.gif
)

*eats food faster*

feelsbadman
Huh?

What are you eating?  How are you eating it?  Im so confused.

Originally Posted by ABC

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

i already lost 65, 260 to what im currently at 195 14.9% body fat 5'10 nothing great

eek.gif
 nice job!
yea started lifting in may after i lost 40lbs started at 22% body fat its decent but for some reason im not satisfied

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

*eats food faster*

feelsbadman

What's so gross that you think she comments?

Hyper Cutter wrote:
Bret must have the intestines of a God. He can drink two gallons of milk, 16 egg whites and top 4000 cals one day, then eat 5000 cals the next day and sill be in good enough condition to periodically keep us updated.

Word. Posting in here as OD as I do... I feel I have a fairly firm grasp of nutrition and training, without spending a penny on a nutritionist or personal trainer...
For that, I thank you, Stay/Get Back In Shape Vol. 2.0 brothers, for putting up with all of my nonsense
laugh.gif

What's wrong with 16 egg whites though? You guys mention that whey isn't very good for you. 

That "70s big" website was really inspirational. I care a lot less about abs/vanity...

Dinner (seconds not shown)

What's wrong with 16 egg whites though? You guys mention that whey isn't very good for you. 

Well neither is 16 egg whites.  All the protein isnt being used for muscle repair/growth so its not the most effective use of 16 egg whites.

Im a big believer that anything post workout should be higher in carbs than protein. 

BTW, is that a meal of pancakes, eggs and bacon?

just ran 2.15 miles in 16 mins went hard on the triceps TONIGHT

whats a good place to buy a good cheap treadmill for indoors? (online)

Well neither is 16 egg whites.  All the protein isnt being used for muscle repair/growth so its not the most effective use of 16 egg whites.

Im a big believer that anything post workout should be higher in carbs than protein. 

Yeah, I've read higher carbs than protein.
16 egg whites is 50g protein. 1 cup oatmeal is about 60g carb... are those numbers too high? Will I get the same impact with 8 egg whites PWO?
and yes it is... turkey bacon, flax seed pancakes and high omega 3,6 eggs 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

she didn't comment, but im thinking that's what she thought because id think the same danmn thing lollll

it was oatmeal+egg whites

Work on your diet. You can do a million crunches a day and still not see your abs.

Yeah, I've read higher carbs than protein.
16 egg whites is 50g protein. 1 cup oatmeal is about 60g carb... are those numbers too high? Will I get the same impact with 8 egg whites PWO?
and yes it is... turkey bacon, flax seed pancakes and high omega 3,6 eggs 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I personally think those numbers/ratios are off.  Ive always read that the ratio should be either 3:1 carbs to protein or 4:1.

I think youd get the same impact with 8 eggs PWO.  You might be better off if you split them up into 8 PWO and 8 later in the day if its possible.

I think youve got a grasp on the basics of nutrtion/fitness.  Theres so much more to those two fields that your head might explode if you got too deep into it right now though.  Keep it up. 

a lot of ppl down 16 oz egg whites.........

i do...........

thats 52 grams of protein what is the big deal?

8 oz egg whites is 26 remember..........

i literally had a carton of 16 oz egg whites yesterday an grossed out some co workers, they were like wait you drink egg whites all the time??!! OMG

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Ewww. Kudos to you for being to consume 1 cup of oatmeal in a sitting.
lollll???

this is very common too wth?

kudos....................1 cup oats is usually 50-60 grams of carbs

i start my day out with 16 oz egg whites, cup of oats plenty of times.

Back
Top Bottom