Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

im gonna juice next semester i think, cant wait

as for now just jack3d and isopure peach mango

anyone got some good lat exercises? i do pullups bent over bb rows deadlifts machine rows & db rows on back day. need to mix it up. are pulldowns good? i havent done those in years

275/300 in under 50mins for the "300" test
pimp.gif

getting there!

goddamn i cannot wait to start taking steroids haha

ive been so amped about lifting lately ,every time i take some time off or am not so into it i rebound and want to go hard, like 200%

love it when i actually enjoy the gym so much i look forward to it and hate off days

best state of mind to be in

bought some jack3d and havent even used it yet i dont need that extra kick at all
lpgPI.jpg

I lift 5 days a week and was wondering about my carb meals. I have a heavy carb meal pre workout usually. Which is around 60g of carbs. My other carb meal I dont want to have post workout because I workout in the evening and usually just have a whey shake after.

Should I have my other carb meal of about 30g of carbs the meal before my preworkout meal? Or should I just have all my carbs like 80-100 grams worth pre workout? Like oatmeal and some chicken and rice?

i would do carbs pre and post workout

i assume youre trying to keep carbs low? if youre on a limited carb diet consuming them around the workout is the way to go.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

"I can't remember at what part they do this sadistic act... but one of the tests is they bound your arms behind your back (I can't remember if they bound your legs or not), they throw you into a deep pool and tell you to stay alive for what is it? 10 or 15 minutes... 
I've heard of that. I can't remember what it's called but I've heard that it's not that difficult. It teaches you to keep from drowning. I'm interested in trying it.
Joe, check out the Russian Bear program by Pavel Tsatsouline. High volume deadlifting will kick your +%@

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

matter of fact today was my off day and all i can think about is working out

i think i have a problem and its great

same and its OD.
saw a dude who I thought was about my size (went to hs with him).

then I saw his OHP 190 three times... 
eyes.gif
. I'm still struggling with 130.

major kick in the *$# knowing you suck at moving weights

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

matter of fact today was my off day and all i can think about is working out

i think i have a problem and its great

same and its OD.

eyes.gif

You should start focusing on the mental aspect of all this.  It seems to be a major problem for you.

anyone got some good lat exercises? i do pullups bent over bb rows deadlifts machine rows & db rows on back day. need to mix it up. are pulldowns good? i havent done those in years

why are you going to juice if you dont plan on competing

ive been so amped about lifting lately ,every time i take some time off or am not so into it i rebound and want to go hard, like 200%

love it when i actually enjoy the gym so much i look forward to it and hate off days

bought some jack3d and havent even used it yet i dont need that extra kick at all
lpgPI.jpg

Sick picture
pimp.gif

Yo, you should journal your progress/results when you juice and post it on NT, always wondered what it was actually like

damn joe, i don't think you should juice. I've seen your pics and it's not that bad, you can still grind for more naturally imo, looks like you got dem der genes, haha.
Your body, tho...and i agree on the journal/pic-progress throughout your cycle, if you are going to do it.

Yes, the intrabolic i'm using is blueberry+raspberry flavor. I'm using 1scoop+1/2 and i'm finally getting the prickly sensation, but it's towards the end of my workout, either way, at least i know it's having some effect.

For squats i want a big more mass on my thighs, nomo, would i train hypertrophy? or lift heavy small amounts?

I'm currently doing heavy front squats 3x4, light backsquats 3x10 and then just the machine isolation workouts(one legged press, or that other thigh workout-rightangle to straight line) on the thighs to failure(2x whatever it takes). My legs are really lagging, i'm on a caloric surplus, so i work them 2 days a week- Monday/Thursday(or friday), i'm seeing gains but i just want to know what i can add, or improve in.
I'm also sprinting for 6-9 minutes after every workout 5/7 a week, (don't want to have unaesthetic gains) should i remove these when i have my leg days?

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

to take the easy road, obviously.

Only scrubs use juice for recreational purposes.

Atleast if you played a sport, i would (somewhat) understand.

I have a question. I figured this would be the most appropriate place to ask it, So here goes.

I've had a back injury which has kept me lying on my back all day. I can stand, walk or sit for no longer than like 1-2 minutes.
So im basically lying on my back for the majority of my day.
I've been like this for say 3 weeks now and have lost around 8 Kg's (17-18 lbs).
I'm guessing this is because I don't really eat as much coz I don't really get hungry coz im not using any energy?
I'm talking like 1 1/2 meals a day. But could it be that im just losing muscle mass due to them not being used?

I used to weigh 110 kg (242 lbs) and im now 102 kg (224 lbs) if that matters.

Originally Posted by Club29

Nah man...
If you fall within the normal distribution of humans, you are only really able to gain ~30lbs of muscle in 3-5 years. I think it was posted in a video previously.

If joe has reached his genetic potential he has every right to strive further. Just because he isn't going to be judged on a stage doesn't mean it's not "justified".

It's not like this is his first week in the gym either
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

same and its OD.

eyes.gif

You should start focusing on the mental aspect of all this.  It seems to be a major problem for you.
And an example of how to do this would be?

Nah man...
If you fall within the normaldistribution of humans, you are only really able to gain ~30lbs ofmuscle in 3-5 years. I think it was posted in a video previously.

Ifjoe has reached his genetic potential he has every right to strivefurther. Just because he isn't going to be judged on a stage doesn'tmean it's not "justified".

laugh.gif

That was just a video with no backing of facts at all.  I (along with everyone else who watched it) have no idea where he got those numbers, so I wouldn't put all my eggs in that basket.  I'm not saying he's totally off base, but I'm not buying everything he said until I see it backed up somewhere else.

Even if those numbers are correct, 30 lbs of muscle is a lot.  In a 3-5 year span thats a significant amount actually.
Judging by Joes "extracurricular activities", I would find it very difficult to believe that hes reached his genetic potential.

How would you justify it?
And an example of how to do this would be?
Find a concept and stick to it.  Not focus on what other people are doing.  View things intrinsically and not extrinsically.  Don't try and learn everything in one week. 

i assume youre trying to keep carbs low? if youre on a limited carb diet consuming them around the workout is the way to go.

basically

i def start the day with oats.....but utilize carbs when needed.

veggies all day any time

to look incredible
Checks McGee wrote:
JOE CAMEL SMOOTH wrote:

Sick picture 
pimp.gif

Yo, you should journal your progress/results when you juice and post it on NT, always wondered what it was actually like
like 90% of my posts come during the summer because im so busy during the school year. no way i have time for a journal type of deal but i will def let you guys know how it goes, at least a couple updates or something. i should be starting in jan.  
and yeh that pic is unreal

NjCollector wrote:
damn joe, i don't think you should juice. I've seen your pics and it's not that bad, you can still grind for more naturally imo, looks like you got dem der genes, haha.
Your body, tho...and i agree on the journal/pic-progress throughout your cycle, if you are going to do it.

Yes, the intrabolic i'm using is blueberry+raspberry flavor. I'm using 1scoop+1/2 and i'm finally getting the prickly sensation, but it's towards the end of my workout, either way, at least i know it's having some effect.

For squats i want a big more mass on my thighs, nomo, would i train hypertrophy? or lift heavy small amounts?

I'm currently doing heavy front squats 3x4, light backsquats 3x10 and then just the machine isolation workouts(one legged press, or that other thigh workout-rightangle to straight line) on the thighs to failure(2x whatever it takes). My legs are really lagging, i'm on a caloric surplus, so i work them 2 days a week- Monday/Thursday(or friday), i'm seeing gains but i just want to know what i can add, or improve in.
I'm also sprinting for 6-9 minutes after every workout 5/7 a week, (don't want to have unaesthetic gains) should i remove these when i have my leg days?

i agree i actually think i look good but theres a limit to how much more i can gain naturally per unit of time naturally.....gains will come slower and slower without juice

for your thighs aka quads do some hack squats after you do back and squats. i would also make the back squats your heavy/low rep sets and front squats your lighter/high rep as front develops the quads more and higher reps might lead to more hypertrophy

Club29 wrote:
Cronicmolemolereturns wrote:
JOE CAMEL SMOOTH wrote:

if i played a sport i'd be cheating. that's the only case where it's not acceptable.

brettTHEjett wrote:

Nah man...
If you fall within the normal distribution of humans, you are only really able to gain ~30lbs of muscle in 3-5 years. I think it was posted in a video previously.

If joe has reached his genetic potential he has every right to strive further. Just because he isn't going to be judged on a stage doesn't mean it's not "justified".

laugh.gif

this....im not at that limit but id rather reach it + surpass it now as opposed to hitting it when im like 35

That was just a video with no backing of facts at all.  I (along with everyone else who watched it) have no idea where he got those numbers, so I wouldn't put all my eggs in that basket.  I'm not saying he's totally off base, but I'm not buying everything he said until I see it backed up somewhere else.

Even if those numbers are correct, 30 lbs of muscle is a lot.  In a 3-5 year span thats a significant amount actually.
Judging by Joes "extracurricular activities", I would find it very difficult to believe that hes reached his genetic potential.

How would you justify it? 

maybe the exact figures are off but either way ive put on at least 30 lbs of muscle on since i started working out....youre always gonna get diminishing returns unless you get juicy
Al Audi wrote:
JOE CAMEL SMOOTH wrote:

basically

i def start the day with oats.....but utilize carbs when needed. 

veggies all day any time

also this, everytime i read a bb diet plan i cringe. all macronutrients (protein carbs fats) no focus on overall nutrition. try to be healthy.

Back
Top Bottom