Damn the NAVY SEALS do not mess around:

Running: 5 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 4 miles, Mo/Tu/We/Fr/Sa
Pushups: 20 sets of 20 Pushups Mon/Wed/Fri
Situps: 20 sets of 25 Situps Mon/Wed/Fri
Pullups: 5 sets of 12 Pullups Mon/Wed/Fri
Dips: 20 sets of 15 Dips Mon/Wed/Fri
Swimming: Swim continuously for 75 min. 4-5 days/week

I really hope that is Zyzz.

If it is, brah u got dem zyzzthetics. When you makin another joocy trance vid (srs). Good taste in music.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

What part of that is hard?
laugh.gif

(prolly been said before) but for you cats strugglin to get motivation for the gym, watch Arnold's documentary Pumping Iron

Originally Posted by hlf man hlf amzng

wasn't sure if this has been asked yet but...

has anyone tried Mitotropin?

went to GNC the other day and asked the guy about fat burners. he said it's the best overall product out there. 30 day supply. says he's seen people lost as much as 30lbs on it. can never be too sure if those guys are pulling your leg or not so was wondering if anyone here has tried it/heard of it
i know nothing of fat burners, but i do know a salesmen when i see one. and those gnc dudes and gals are salesmen first.

whats good ways to get in shape for the army basic training and good diets
I am currently doing 20 push ups and 20 sit ups and of course jogging on the treadmill burning around 200-500 calories a day. What else should I do I am currently trying to lose weight so I can enlist ?

Not to beat a 1 pg. dead horse, but I was doing Lat pull-downs and I found myself wondering.........."how in the hell can somebody target a certain area of a muscle...." I think Durden might have been right.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Not to beat a 1 pg. dead horse, but I was doing Lat pull-downs and I found myself wondering.........."how in the hell can somebody target a certain area of a muscle...." I think Durden might have been right.

I don't understand the big issue..Concentration Curls help develop the Bicep Peak more than others according to IFBB pros... Incline works the upper chest more than Flat Bench..

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

laugh.gif

(prolly been said before) but for you cats strugglin to get motivation for the gym, watch Arnold's documentary Pumping Iron

Please post a video of you performing 5 mile run, 400 pushups, 500 situps, 60 pullups, 300 dips, and a 75min swim to finish it off.
Otherwise: 
indifferent.gif
 for saying that's not difficult. 

Making me feel like a damn school girl over here
laugh.gif
frown.gif

and ZZYZ keep you ++$+ out of here. This is a thread of real discussions including pre workout supp and muscle targeting
laugh.gif

Where a I going wrong?

8:00 - 1cup milk+40g ON whey (quick breakfast due to time constraint)
10:00 - 1/3 cup of almonds
12:00 - whole wheat sandwich with almond butter
3:00 - fruit/protein smoothie
workout
5:00 - 16 eggwhites, 1 cup oats, 1 banana, 2tbps peanut butter
7:00 - 2 cups of chicken pasta (whole wheat) OR 2 cups brownrice and chicken w/ broccoli

I'll sip on vitamine water, redbull, coffee, BCAAs etc throughout the day...

obviously my breakfast could be better... but?

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I don't understand the big issue..Concentration Curls help develop the Bicep Peak more than others according to IFBB pros... Incline works the upper chest more than Flat Bench..
The curl machine also has weight adjustments to target the upper, lower or middle bicep as well....which seems to work for me actually but it didnt occur at the time because I couldnt spare the time to head over there. For me the incline/ declines don't really make that big of a difference though...

laugh.gif

Please post a video of you performing 5 mile run, 400 pushups, 500 situps, 60 pullups, 300 dips, and a 75min swim to finish it off.
Otherwise: 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
frown.gif
i can do everything but the running and swimming..........

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Edit:  Nvm. 

laugh.gif

Otherwise: 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
frown.gif

LOL im not gonna post a video holmes but I have done all of those before and I highly doubt they do it back to back

just sayin bruv

Where a I going wrong?

8:00 - 1cup milk+40g ON whey (quick breakfast due to time constraint)
10:00 - 1/3 cup of almonds
12:00 - whole wheat sandwich with almond butter
3:00 - fruit/protein smoothie
workout
5:00 - 16 eggwhites, 1 cup oats, 1 banana, 2tbps peanut butter
7:00 - 2 cups of chicken pasta (whole wheat) OR 2 cups brownrice and chicken w/ broccoli

I'll sip on vitamine water, redbull, coffee, BCAAs etc throughout the day...

obviously my breakfast could be better... but?
im no expert...just starting to learn...but isnt it kinda bad that you dont have a "meal" till 12:00?

^my first meal everyday is between 2-4pm
it's all about daily calorie intake and quality of the food you consume (ie macros).
i have an 8 hour feeding window.

laugh.gif

Otherwise: 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
frown.gif
To add to your argument, I have a brother who is a navy seal. Thats really not even half of what they have to do, especially during Hell Week. It can be done, its just some of the hardest physical training beat downs in existence.

Thats only during BUDs though. After that its more of a mental thing like @*$! up and you're toast kind of thing.

"I can't remember at what part they do this sadistic act... but one of the tests is they bound your arms behind your back (I can't remember if they bound your legs or not), they throw you into a deep pool and tell you to stay alive for what is it? 10 or 15 minutes... Another example is that everyday during training, you wake up at 5 in the morning (at least this is the case out here on the coast in Cali), you go out to the good ol' Pacific in your shorts and t-shirt, you lay down on the beach, lock arms and let the waves crash into you. If you know anything about Pacific, you know it's bloody cold. You do this for 15 minutes and then get checked for pneumonia. "
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lulz at that training being easy. 75 MINUTE SWIM 4-5 times a week?
30t6p3b.gif
Do y'all know how hard that is? 
sick.gif
[/font]

My wrists would be so damn sore after 300 dips.

It's a dream of mine to have the strength and physical toughness like a SEAL but work a day job as well.

Back
Top Bottom