Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Bodybuilding.com 
pimp.gif

Ordered ON Whey Protein yesterday morning came in today mid afternoon, thats sick
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NjCollector

what uuuup brahs, long time no talk!

Well, i've been using intrabolic and it has a funky sensation while in your mouth, noromo, Normal? Or do i have some bootleg version. Kind of like cotton candy, and the powder is weird, tastes good though.
Hm, cotton candy? How much water are you mixing it with and how much are you using? I mix 20oz with about 22g.
You should feel a funky sensation (at last at first), but not in your...mouth. You should feel tingly throughout your body, though it goes away eventually.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Been off jack3d for a week and a 1/2, and my forearm's size went down like heeeell(maybe it's just me). I'm now convinced jacked has to be laced with cocaine or something, the focus i had from that was amazing; unlike now, i am just waiting to finish that last set.

laugh.gif
  Yeah, I think its just you.
Edit:
I just looked at the label on jacked. Its creatine, beta alanine, arginine and caffeine?
Well no wonder people think its amazing. 
I'm on jack3d too, it's weird cuz my forearms have gotten huge too since I've started using it...
But I've been beasting in the gym since I've been on it, Ive gone up in weight on some lifts
pimp.gif

I'm not looking forward to cycling off after my tub runs out, but I do look forward to lemon lime b/c tropical punch is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by PhyzXs

can anybody recommend me something that i can gain alot of weight off of? im 5'9 n i weigh 135
ohwell.gif

drink a gallon of milk a day for two months and lift weights.
Mark Rippetoe recommends that, but only if you're working with heavy weights regularly. 'Starting Strength' is probably your best bet.

Brett, make smoothies or shakes. Coconut milk, greek yogurt, fruit, nuts, etc. IF isn't necessary, and it's definitely hard to cram those calories in if you're trying to gain weight. You can work up to it over time, but it's easier to just eat whatever, whenever. Just make sure you enjoy what you do.

I'm lactose intolerant
laugh.gif
. Any other things anyone would suggest besides milk?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

can anybody recommend me something that i can gain alot of weight off of? im 5'9 n i weigh 135
ohwell.gif

Mark Rippetoe recommends that, but only if you're working with heavy weights regularly. 'Starting Strength' is probably your best bet.

Brett, make smoothies or shakes. Coconut milk, greek yogurt, fruit, nuts, etc. IF isn't necessary, and it's definitely hard to cram those calories in if you're trying to gain weight. You can work up to it over time, but it's easier to just eat whatever, whenever. Just make sure you enjoy what you do.

I'm lactose intolerant
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Almond milk is excellent. My body hates milk as well and almond milk has done the trick. Cheap, healthy, low in calories, tastes pretty good.

ohwell.gif

I'm lactose intolerant
laugh.gif
Cheeses, nuts, trail mix, granola, nut butters, etc. 

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

ohwell.gif

I'm lactose intolerant
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Almond milk is excellent. My body hates milk as well and almond milk has done the trick. Cheap, healthy, low in calories, tastes pretty good.
Well, I'm looking for something that's pretty high in protein and easy to consume like milk

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Well, i've been using intrabolic and it has a funky sensation while in your mouth, noromo, Normal? Or do i have some bootleg version. Kind of like cotton candy, and the powder is weird, tastes good though.
Hm, cotton candy? How much water are you mixing it with and how much are you using? I mix 20oz with about 22g.
You should feel a funky sensation (at last at first), but not in your...mouth. You should feel tingly throughout your body, though it goes away eventually.

I'm using a scoop, and water I don't know the exact amount. Instruction tells you to 'sip' some of it throughout your workout, should I take before? And, no I don't feel that prickly sensation like I did with jackd; since jack3d has almost the same amount of beta alanine content, could it be my body has adapted to it?

I accidentally caught a glance in the mirror of my back which I haven't really seen in a few months.....
my traps are looking like shoulder pads, and the muscles directly parallel to my spine (middle of back) are like damn tree trunks.
It's almost getting too big.

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

I'm using a scoop, and water I don't know the exact amount. Instruction tells you to 'sip' some of it throughout your workout, should I take before? And, no I don't feel that prickly sensation like I did with jackd; since jack3d has almost the same amount of beta alanine content, could it be my body has adapted to it?
Yeah, your used to it. I don't ever feel it anymore.
Drink it through out, not before. How long before your work out do you drink your jacked? How much jacked do you use? I don't know if this would answer the cotton candy dilemma. Maybe you have a bad batch or a super secret new flavor. Is it wildberry?

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

So I've been lifting seriously for about a year now but I have a huge question:

I've always worked out Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday but I did every body part every single day. I would do 1-2 exercises for chest, back, bi's, tri's, shoulders, etc. I see results but I'm wondering if I should switch to a routine that includes only 2 body parts each day. Would I be better off doing this or should I stick to what I have been doing?
You gotta give your muscles time to recover, every group 4 times a week may be over working. Right now I'm doing M-F
Mon: Back/Bi - 20 min low intensity cardio
Tues: Legs - 20 min low intensity cardio
Wed: 25 min HIIT
Thurs: Chest/Tri - 20 min low intensity cardio
Fri: Shoulders - 20 min low intensity cardio

Sorry to bombard this thread, but why haven't I seen anything on Waxy Maize. This stuff is 
pimp.gif

I mix a scoop in my post-workout shake and it's awesome. It's hard for me to get a good solid carb source in after I lift and this is really solid

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Sorry to bombard this thread, but why haven't I seen anything on Waxy Maize. This stuff is 
pimp.gif

I mix a scoop in my post-workout shake and it's awesome. It's hard for me to get a good solid carb source in after I lift and this is really solid
Is it natural? Also, after workout is it better to have a carb like oats or something fast acting like a fruit? Im on a cut so Im only taking whey post right now

so i looked back on the weight entries ive logged for the past 3 months and ive gained 9 pounds of bodyweight while pretty much maintaining the same bf. is that a good pace or should i eat more?

Originally Posted by wanksta23

ran for an hour and 10 mins

at first i went back to my car, but decided to hit up another trail to relieve the stress and clear my mind...feels good
pimp.gif
I need to have that type of mind set.. when doing cardio!!

im seriously having the hardest time burning off this last little bit of fat i have, any suggestions? i already eat clean every day, should i cut my carbs down? just up my cardio? both? lol i need to knowwwwwww 

t1larg.twinkie.professor.jpg
twinkie-1.jpg

This nutrition professor went on a twinkie diet and loss 27lbs in 2 months 30% something Bodyfat to 20% something BF.
PTImbz1iNzgzNmQ4YmE3NjA*MjRkYWNiNDMwYWQ5OTRlNzE5MSZvZj*w.gif

The fact that a nutrition professor had a bodyfat % in the 30s is the biggest joke of that entire scenario.

That equals 0 credibility to me.

Advice needed:

I started lifting about 2 months ago and I'm a pretty small dude that has never consistently lifted before. Things are going pretty well, but going into the whole process the right side of my body was always stronger (especially arms/ shoulders) just from me naturally favoring it my whole life in sports I guess. Either way since I started lifting, it seems more apparent to me that my right shoulder is broader which always makes my arms feel uneven and a lil uncomfortable when I do different exercises. Maybe its my form or something, but even when I do pushups it feels weird because it feels like my right arm should be spread out further. Anyone know of anything like this?

Back
Top Bottom