Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

hey if anyone lookin for a good website to get some supps off of go to supplmentgiant.com they have everything gnc has and mroe for about 20-30 dollars cheaper. and got free shipping on orders over 75. dude from GNC told me about it today
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Lurk i keep forgetting ur black
laugh.gif

roll.gif

you dudes be playin me, im far from drake status. will smith tone

� hey NT try an spot TheGrimm.
I could spot him alright. 
"you got this, MANNN! Keep pushin', keep pushin!!!! *steps back and lets it drop on his face out of jealousy*"

100lb INCLINE db press...pfftt
grin.gif

Really though, how long have you been lifting, Grimm?

for you smaller guys, i think a lot of it is you dont take in enough calories because you def wont get stronger or gain mass when you dont take in enough. ive known small guys who have blown up. when you really have your diet and food on point at these prime ages youd be amazed at how you started with 70lb dumbbells and incline 100 just like you seen in the vid. im serious.

I'm looking to lose at least another 13 lbs before the middle of April and then I'm starting another bulk cycle.

I'm starting a Mass Fx and Novedex XT stack when I finally start that bulk. I would bulk now, but that'd require a whole new wardrobe
laugh.gif

for you smaller guys, i think a lot of it is you dont take in enough calories because you def wont get stronger or gain mass when you dont take in enough. ive known small guys who have blown up. when you really have your diet and food on point at these prime ages youd be amazed at how you started with 70lb dumbbells and incline 100 just like you seen in the vid. im serious.

Dude speaks truth. Especially the pressing exercises, your weight plays a major role in how much you lift. But yeah calories is key...I'm still working on getting my weight up to where I want it be. Though now I try to focus on the physique I want more than the actual weight, but the two go hand in hand to an extent.

Agreed, LightskinnedLurkin. It's a fine balance for a slow bulk though, especially for a person like me with a naturally @!%*!# metabolism. I really really want that strength, but I gain fat just as easily, and I really really don't want that. I've been a fatty for most of my life...I have no desire to look the part ever again.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Lurk i keep forgetting ur black
laugh.gif

roll.gif

you dudes be playin me, im far from drake status. will smith tone
I could spot him alright.�
"you got this, MANNN! Keep pushin', keep pushin!!!! *steps back and lets it drop on his face out of jealousy*"

100lb INCLINE db press...pfftt�
grin.gif

Really though, how long have you been lifting, Grimm?�
started '04...but i got really serious when i got to college in '06

Sneakerking-How many times you gonna change your avy today brah lol

i usually only get excited when it comes to like videogame releases (pokemon gold and silver march 14th son!) and stuff like that, but friday there should be an announcement as to when Unleashed releases. like, i'm excited lol

My routine (trash it if you want brahs). I go Monday/Wednesday/Friday and I alternate between two routines, just to confuse my body. Change things up every now and then like mix and match things. Kinda cool concept, no?

Something that is important for me to use is the 2.5 lb plates (and to also those 5 lb thingies for machines). It's really easy to move up in weight with those things. After every set, i move up in weight by 2.5 lbs. It's slow and steady, but eventually you get to where your headed. The day they disappear from my gym I will RAGE.
Routine 1

Hanging Leg Raises- Two sets, around 12-15 reps (burns!)
Pull Ups- Two sets, around 11-14 reps
Normal Squats Four sets, around 7-10 reps (not ATMFG); current weight: 235-250
Incline Bench- Three sets, around 5-7 reps; current weight: 145-155
Decline Bench- Three sets, around 5-7 reps; current weight: 205-215
Step Ups- Two sets, around 5 reps; current weight: two 50 lb dumbells on a bench knee high
Cable Crunches (cables takes a toll on my grip/forearms)- Two sets, around 20 reps; current weight: 130-140
Cable Side Crunches- Two sets per side, around 15-20 reps; current weight: 120-130
Double Bicep Curls (both arms at the same time is what I mean)- Three sets, around 7 reps; current weight 45 lb dumbells
Dumbell Press (with focus on tri's)- Three sets, around 5-6 reps; current weight: 45 lb dumbells
Forearm curls/lifts (just to piss me off)- Two sets at two different angles; current weight: 25lb dumbells
Cable Flys/Press (just to "burn out" i guess)- Two sets of Presses and One set of flys at around 7 reps; current weight: (see, this is tricky, i can't tell what the hell the weight is on this,but...) the plates marked 18-20

Routine 2

Hanging Leg Raises- See above
Lat Pull Downs- Two sets, around 8 reps; current weight: 125-135
Flat Benchpress- Four sets, around 5-6 reps; current weight: 200-215
Romanian Deadlifts- Four sets, around 6-9 reps, current weight: 235-250
Lunges- Three sets, around 6 reps; current weight: two 70lb dumbells
Seated Rows- Two sets at two different grips, around 10 reps; current weight: 140-150
Decline Ab Twists and Standard Crunches- Two sets of twists and crunches each, around 40 reps for twists and 10 reps for standard; current weight: 35 lb plate for twists and 45 dumbell for normals
Seated Bicep Curl- Three sets, around 11 reps: current weight: 85 lb barbell
Tricep Pull Down- Three sets, around 8 reps: current weight: 130-140
Bent Over Dumbell Row- Two sets per side, around 8-10 reps; current weight: 95 lb dumbell
Cable Fly/Press- see above

Phew that took some time. WIthout intrabolic to keep me going, I don't think i could consistently engage myself with this schedule. In fact, it's precisely BECAUSE i started using it that I decided to give this a shot. Hell, I'm not even tired when I'm done. I've liked the way things have come along since I started this set up back in september. Some of the numbers might not jump out, but that's fine. I see myself getting GREAT numbers this time next year.

any exercises that subs for declines?
my gym doesnt have a bench/apparatus that enables me to do declines. ($10/month, i guess i get what i pay for)
ive done dips and cables to simulate decline but i dont feel my chest is getting the right work out

^they've never been to bb.com lol

though i have to admit, iceman kinda took it to a whole new level, a place i never knew was even accessible for mere mortals.

yo you crazy

you gotta lean out if you want that pro card though, you stay like that all year round?

look up any of these massive dudes like yourself

FINAL RESULTS
1. Jay Cutler
2. Branch Warren
3. Dexter Jackson
4. Kai Greene
5. Phil Heath
6. Victor Martinez
7. Ronny Rockel
8. Toney Freeman
9. Hidetada Yamagishi
10. Moe El Moussawi
11. Melvin Anthony (tie)
11. Silvio Samuel (tie)
13. Gustavo Badell
14. Dennis James
15. Markus Ruhl
16. Troy Alves
16. Darrem Charles
16. Martin Kjellstrom
I really hope Jay doesn't win. Branch came up a long way, he really shocked people. I'm looking forward to seeing Kai and Phil this year.

I'm thinking of trying the HIT or HIRT 3x3 programs. Anyone have a program or experience with it? I currently do a 4 day lifting cycle with a few days of HIIT, but it does get boring so was thinking of trying the HIT which combines the two.

I'm thinking of trying the HIT or HIRT 3x3 programs. Anyone have a program or experience with it? I currently do a 4 day lifting cycle with a few days of HIIT, but it does get boring so was thinking of trying the HIT which combines the two.

Wow, they honestly don't have anything that declines? that's kinda wild. Dudes out there complaining about no apparatus for standing calf raises when you don't even have a regular bench.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

the grimm = tim?
Yes

Joe I couldnt find your workout that you posted I dont know how many pages back lol
but you said for me to look at it and give it a try since in trying to find a new routine, wanna post it up for me? please
happy.gif

For the dudes looking to do a 3-day full-body split. This is something I've been doing in recent months...

Day 1: Usually bench press + another chest exercise + squats + another quad exercise

Day 2: A bunch of back exercises + deadlifts + hamstring curls

Day 3: Bench/dumbell press + power cleans + military press

You pretty much workout every muscle and its more efficient than going 4+ days a week focusing on isolation exercises.

Diet help.. need to increase clean calories. I only eat 'white' meats and I don't have enough time in the morning to cook eggs.
Here are things I eat. Please provide suggestions!

Morning:
1 cup Vector + 1 cup milk - 300
-or-
ON Shake + oatmeal + 1 cup milk - 330

Lunch:
6" double turkey whole wheat w/ southwest sauce (subway) - 350

Snacks:
1 cup OJ - 120
Banana - ?
Grapes - ?
Protein bar - 240
Turkey+whole wheat bun (homemade) - 200
Pre-workout - 100
Choco milk Oatmeal ON Post shake - 730

Dinner:
tuna+spinach+balsamic - 180
-or-
rice+chicken+broccoli - 260

Of course.. I could switch from ON whey (120 cal/scoop) to a gainer, but as mentioned many times whole food calories are better and ON whey is the best whey.

Back
Top Bottom