Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Grimm- get on some juice and you wont plataue for years lol
nah son...i've been natural and lean for 6 years...

me on juice would be OD...i dont even want that....

Originally Posted by Fade On You

This has probably been asked a million times before but what do you guys recommend for post-workout?

Im looking for something that will help build muscle mass/recover but at the same time not have my weight shoot up unless its muscle weight.

Im taking No-Xplode pre-workout if that matters.

Any input guys? Thanks

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Naw, no big turn. This is pretty standard lol.

I honestly don't think I could ever go for a 4 or 5 day split. I really enjoy full body stuff. I do 3 days a week and I try to do everything. It wouldn't feel right or me to go to the gym and only do legs/hams/abs one day a week. Any other full body-ers with me?
yeah, same here. I do circuit training each time.
Squat

Pull ups

Burpees

Jump squats

Military press

for one part of the workout, then something similar for the other part.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Grimm- get on some juice and you wont plataue for years lol
nah son...i've been natural and lean for 6 years...

me on juice would be OD...i dont even want that....
pimp.gif

thats how i feel.

iice youre not too old to still make it IFBB status, you might as well kick it up a notch an get real serious.

Fade On You

Nutrabolics Fighters Food (acai berry) post work out, check it out.

Lurk i keep forgetting ur black
laugh.gif

roll.gif

you dudes be playin me, im far from drake status. will smith tone

hey NT try an spot TheGrimm.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Lurk i keep forgetting ur black
laugh.gif

roll.gif

you dudes be playin me, im far from drake status. will smith tone

� hey NT try an spot TheGrimm.
That squat at 2:20 is all sorts of wrong... The bar placement is part of the problem... but he's "goodmorning"ing out of the lowest point, hips are coming up before the head. That'll get you an injury.

#imjussayinn

Whats a good full body workout?

Say:

Squats, deadlift and Abs (day 1)
Bench, Military press dips (day 2)
Deadlift, hamstrings, abs (day 3)

??

Im starting to have a busy schedule now, so I think 2-3 days are what I can get in now.

Originally Posted by I3

Say:

??

Im starting to have a busy schedule now, so I think 2-3 days are what I can get in now.
Why deadlift twice?  Not that it's wrong or anything, but I dunno.  I like putting each of the Big Three on a different day (usually putting bench between deads and squats just to give my legs a bit of extra rest).

My 3-day split: Deads/rows/pull-ups or pull-downs/some sort of curl, bench/supplemental chest exercises/triceps/abs, squat/hams/calf raises/shoulder work.

My workout consist of a LOT of running. Minimal weights, enough to tone up the chest and arms and a TON of ab work.  I'll post some pics later..

-UNDFT-

Originally Posted by I3

Say:

??

Day 1: Squats, bench, military press
Day 2: Deadlift, row, pull up

Day 3: Abs, plyometrics?

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

I honestly don't think I could ever go for a 4 or 5 day split. I really enjoy full body stuff. I do 3 days a week and I try to do everything. It wouldn't feel right or me to go to the gym and only do legs/hams/abs one day a week. Any other full body-ers with me?
I like to do full body workouts too.

What is your routine looking like?
nerd.gif

i need some lower back work tho....suggestions on exercises??....im not too big to ask....lats are fine...i just want more definition for lower back

pic are a year old....lats have actually grown...im noticing minimal changes for lower back but not as defined as I'd like em to be

282hnv9.jpg

ayoooo...pause....all'lat
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

351scjt.jpg

All these pics and stats being talked about, I feel intimidated just posting in here SMH.

Any skinny dudes in here?

i need some lower back work tho....suggestions on exercises??....im not too big to ask....lats are fine...i just want more definition for lower back

pic are a year old....lats have actually grown...im noticing minimal changes for lower back but not as defined as I'd like em to be

3556306.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

3555969.jpg
Not sure what your lookin like now, but id say widen the back out some. Also squeezin your blades together makes the back seem more narrow. Should try to hit a lat spread next time?

3556306.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

3555969.jpg
Not sure what your lookin like now, but id say widen the back out some. Also squeezin your blades together makes the back seem more narrow. Should try to hit a lat spread next time?
pics fixed

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

All these pics and stats being talked about, I feel intimidated just posting in here SMH.

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I'm with you man.. Gaining weight is a *%%@%
alien.gif
But I'm slowly coming up[/color]

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I'm with you man.. Gaining weight is a *%%@%
alien.gif
But I'm slowly coming up[/color]
Team Really Lean?

Have you been able to identify what is stopping you from gains?
I think it's my caloric intake. All these sources saying I need to increase to about 2500-3000++ calories a day.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I might eat 2000 max but everything I eat is perfect dieting and I want to maintain my natural single digit BF%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

laugh.gif
I'm with you man.. Gaining weight is a *%%@%
alien.gif
But I'm slowly coming up
Team Really Lean?

Have you been able to identify what is stopping you from gains?
I think it's my caloric intake. All these sources saying I need to increase to about 2500-3000++ calories a day.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I might eat 2000 max but everything I eat is perfect dieting and I want to maintain my natural single digit BF%
laugh.gif

Might eat 2000?  Um yeah, I would say thats stopping you from gaining. 

Back
Top Bottom