Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Working out when sore? thoughts? Arms still sore from shoulder/tris day and i really wanna stick to my routine doing chest/bis today. I can move freely, just feel the pain.

I'm gonna just do it, nvm.

I think the video wasn't meant as a common practice thing, just a look at what I can do type. My friend says he does it with a kettlebell with reasonable weight like 50 or something, says he likes it. I'm not ready to get into all of that though. ESPECIALLY in a gym.

24dpnp4.jpg

Jessica Burciaga.

quick question ...should I go with white flood or no explode...and would it be beneficial to me to take it before work out then follow the workout with protein shake?

I liked white flood more than NO xplod since it didn't give me cramps or bloating, but everyone's different. Yes take it pre workout since it's a pre-workout supplement, and taking a protein shake immediately after a workout would also be beneficial.

I'm using white flood right now. Controlled labs also makes something called white blood too. I haven't given it a try, but apparently it's pretty good as well.

What is this White Flood? Is it good for you?

Because from reading this:
White Flood is a cutting edge preworkout formula that will rev you up for lifting and cardio like none other. Not only will you experience out of this world pumps, but tons of extra energy and true muscle building potential. That muscle building potential comes from the addition of compounds usually not seen in preworkout formulas of the past. We have also included potent anti-oxidants to scavenge any free radicals normally elicited by Nitric Oxide inducing ingredients.
Sounds like it can possibly contain steroids ingredients? Insight please..
nerd.gif

^Just a little bit. Don't worry though, they're good steroids...
Edit: but forreal, it just contains a lot of stimulants mostly. Boosts energy/metabolism...I suggest taking it about 15-30 minutes before you go to the gym if its your first time, because you're likely gonna take a *!!%. Once that's over with you'll feel so juiced to hit the weights. Your lifts will probably improve slightly. It's a good feeling though. 

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

^Just a little bit. Don't worry though, they're good steroids...
Edit: but forreal, it just contains a lot of stimulants mostly. Boosts energy/metabolism...I suggest taking it about 15-30 minutes before you go to the gym if its your first time, because you're likely gonna take a *!!%. Once that's over with you'll feel so juiced to hit the weights. Your lifts will probably improve slightly. It's a good feeling though. 

in all seriousness though it contains no steriods right? not tryin to get that carl winslow/vince carter lookin hairline
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

White Flood is a cutting edge preworkout formula that will rev you up for lifting and cardio like none other. Not only will you experience out of this world pumps, but tons of extra energy and true muscle building potential. That muscle building potential comes from the addition of compounds usually not seen in preworkout formulas of the past. We have also included potent anti-oxidants to scavenge any free radicals normally elicited by Nitric Oxide inducing ingredients.
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
At folks thinking there are steroids in an NO product that is being sold on BB.com
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I have two quick questions that I've been wondering about.

- How many days a week should I be working out abs (whether at home or gym), and how many different exercises?
I'm on way to a 6-pack (If I work at it hard enough).

- What are good combination's of body parts/muscles I should be working out together?
Seems likes a no-brainer, but I just want to be sure of what is more beneficial to work out together on the same day.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
At folks thinking there are steroids in an NO product that is being sold on BB.com
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

When did I say it contained steroids? Containing steroids.. vs. containing ingredients that make steroids are 2 different things.. By judging the descriptions I see on VitamenShoppe and GNC it kinda has the same effect that steroids does.. so Thanks for your useless post.

nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

you realize BB.com recently had a recall done by the FDA because 50 of their products contained steroid ingredients?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Nah don't skip man. You have all weekend to sleep. When you rest, others are getting better. KObe isn't resting. Brock Lesner isn't resting. Usain Bolt isn't resting. Go hit the gym man.
better at what..what the hell are you talking about he isnt trying out for football he just likes being in shape.. your only in competition with yourself

nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
When did I say it contained steroids? Containing steroids.. vs. containing ingredients that make steroids are 2 different things.. By judging the descriptions I see on
VitamenShoppe and GNC it kinda has the same effect that steroids does.. so Thanks for your useless post.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Do you even know what anabolic steroids actually do?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
When did I say it contained steroids? Containing steroids.. vs. containing ingredients that make steroids are 2 different things.. By judging the descriptions I see on VitamenShoppe and GNC it kinda has the same effect that steroids does.. so Thanks for your useless post.

My bad man, i apologize for my useless post..... Its just hard for me to believe that any NO products would contain steroid ingredients.

SuperPump250 uses ecodecstryne (sp) an insect steroid. It's not unheard of, nor necessarily bad for you. People hate on steroids without knowing the truth. It's not THAT serious.

Originally Posted by kngpin88

What ever happened to a cup of coffee for energy? lol

a good pre workout supp = caffiene pills 200mg per. or coffee (a cup bout 200 mg) works the same way.

I used to use NO xplode and it made my a-hole leak like a motha

caffinene brings me up in the morning (i wake up at 6-7) and levels me off by lunch time it's good stuff.. doesn't mess u up how those e-drink full of sugars do too.

and they're cheap I got 100 tabs for like 3-5 bones. u have to cycle them though becarful theres risk of addiction

Yea I used to take the pills now its just a cup of coffee with a few drops of stevia, along with b12's pre workout and im fine. I tried dark rage once, returned it and went right back to my routine, idk what all the hype is about with pre workout supps.

i used to take 100 mg of caffienee and smoke a medium size bowl of platinum kush before the gym but it was counter productive... i would litterality feel like a marshmellow and end up sleeping in the corner of the gym

so i just smoke afterwards now.

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

SuperPump250 uses ecodecstryne (sp) an insect steroid. It's not unheard of, nor necessarily bad for you. People hate on steroids without knowing the truth. It's not THAT serious.

SuperPump 250
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom