Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

spring break......work out or don't bother? gonna be drinking every day/night
I would say enjoy your spring break, I know I will be
laugh.gif

....but I need a new routine,  suggestions?

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Anyone recommend an accurate body fat percentage calculator online? Thanks
I don't think you can really get an accuratr bf % with just a bunch of numbers ya know?

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

laugh.gif

yeah ill probably hit the gym in the morning for like 30 min if i dont feel like complete @#$!

as for routines, check the full body 3 day split i posted earlier, im doing it right now and its pretty good stuff.

StaXX wrote:
I had McDonalds for the first time yesterday in months. Felt terrible after.
laugh.gif

That's what I'm saying! I haven't had McDonalds in a while either. I stopped because I got sick after eating it one day, and just never went back, and haven't since because of working out.

Every one of my friends says "You need to gain weight, go to McDonalds". I find it better to gain weight in a healthy way, that's just me.

laugh.gif

yeah ill probably hit the gym in the morning for like 30 min if i dont feel like complete @#$!

as for routines, check the full body 3 day split i posted earlier, im doing it right now and its pretty good stuff.
I cant find it, how far back is it?

laugh.gif

I cant find it, how far back is it?
you want a good work out bro, see me at 24

Theres no way to do that online.  The only way is if you do circumference measurements and calculate it that way but even that method isnt accurate at all.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I don't think you can really get an accuratr bf % with just a bunch of numbers ya know?
I understand..

Durden7 wrote:

Theres no way to do that online.  The only way is if you do circumference measurements and calculate it that way but even that method isnt accurate at all.

oh ok.. so how would I best calculate it? Go to my doctor?
laugh.gif

I understand..

Durden7 wrote:

oh ok.. so how would I best calculate it? Go to my doctor?
laugh.gif

You need a tape measure (the type that tailors have) and someone to find your measurements.  (Its typically neck, waist, hips, chest, and sometimes arms)  Theres calculators online that you can plug those #'s in and find a rough estimate.  It doesnt determine fat free mass though which doesnt make it the best tool but itll give you a rough idea of the kind of condition youre in.

52567629.jpg

I sorely underestimated how little lean body mass I had so although I reached my goal weight still another 15-20 lbs
tongue.gif

My cut will be complete when I'm 165 and since i'm 6'0 I'll be the biggest manlet ever
smh.gif
.... than the process of bulking starts 

I will take before and after pictures of my bulking this time around

Originally Posted by Derek916

52567629.jpg

I sorely underestimated how little lean body mass I had so although I reached my goal weight still another 15-20 lbs
tongue.gif

My cut will be complete when I'm 165 and since i'm 6'0 I'll be the biggest manlet ever
smh.gif

What site is that?
Good Job btw 
smokin.gif

Keep it up

Originally Posted by bkmac

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif
That's what I'm saying! I haven't had McDonalds in a while either. I stopped because I got sick after eating it one day, and just never went back, and haven't since because of working out.

Every one of my friends says "You need to gain weight, go to McDonalds". I find it better to gain weight in a healthy way, that's just me.

About 3-weeks ago I had McDonalds for the first time in 9-years...no exaggeration...and it tasted like crap
laugh.gif

I get absolutely no cravings for fast food at all. I can go the rest of my life without eating burgers, fries, pizza, etc. but my weakness is anything with sugar
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by bkmac

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif

About 3-weeks ago I had McDonalds for the first time in 9-years...no exaggeration...and it tasted like crap
laugh.gif

I get absolutely no cravings for fast food at all. I can go the rest of my life without eating burgers, fries, pizza, etc. but my weakness is anything with sugar
smh.gif

^I am the complete opposite
laugh.gif
I crave junk/fast foods all the god damn time
laugh.gif
I could really care less about my sweets.....

I know a lot of people that love fast food but dont care about sweats.

A friend of mine gained 30-pounds in a couple of months a couple of years ago by eating Burger King, McDonalds, Wendy's pretty much every day
laugh.gif

Same thing with my neighbour...30-pounds in 1 year thanks to McDonalds almost every day.

How do y'all deal with the cravings? I dont know too many other people that crave sweets like me...I feel like a girl sometimes
laugh.gif
smh.gif

A friend of mine gained 30-pounds in a couple of months a couple of years ago by eating Burger King, McDonalds, Wendy's pretty much every day
laugh.gif

Same thing with my neighbour...30-pounds in 1 year thanks to McDonalds almost every day.

How do y'all deal with the cravings? I dont know too many other people that crave sweets like me...I feel like a girl sometimes
laugh.gif
smh.gif
same here bro its weird it usually happens on sundays for me i start craving ice cream or really sweet candy
devil.gif
.....usually just make a protein smoothie to fight it
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
for me if its late night, I just brush my teeth and take a sleep aide
laugh.gif
that way im too tired and lazy to wanna go out and get some fast food and I'd have to brush my teeth again
laugh.gif

If its during the day i just drink a ton of water and try to eat something super filling/healthy....... Or i just go home and eat something that is a lil more healthy than fast food and count calories like no other
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
for me if its late night, I just brush my teeth and take a sleep aide
laugh.gif
that way im too tired and lazy to wanna go out and get some fast food and I'd have to brush my teeth again
laugh.gif

If its during the day i just drink a ton of water and try to eat something super filling/healthy....... Or i just go home and eat something that is a lil more healthy than fast food and count calories like no other
laugh.gif
Thats the trick.

For me these cravings come late at night when I stay up late, like right now.. but times like now.. I would just be craving food for no reason, even though I am not hungry.. but good thing I have a lot of healthy snacks downstairs like almonds, walnuts, fruits, etc..

I completely eliminated Burger King, Taco Bell, McDonalds, etc.. but sometimes I would eat subway or chipotle..
ohwell.gif

I'm tellin ya, get a spoonful of peanutbutter in before you brush you teeth, take a sleeping pill. pass the eff out. boom no more hunger cuz ur asleep
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by Derek916

tongue.gif

smh.gif

What site is that?
Good Job btw 
smokin.gif

Keep it up
50millionpounds.com its free

and yeh it was a long cut...lol mainly cause I didn't exactly "diet" until the last couple of months to get my self past some plateaus

Back
Top Bottom