• Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yooooooo this movie. god bless you Gareth Edwards. my initial thoughts

entire Scarif sequence :pimp:

Vader scenes :pimp:

Tarkin and Leia CGI?! How ILM? How??

Loved that this movies plays in the grey area that a war should be. Its not just good vs bad. Its layers to this b

1st part of the moved kinda slow but i get it, you gotta setup these characters.

when Organa said he was heading back to Alderaan

this movie gives A New Hope a whole new layer and makes it that much better to watch

V>IV>VI>R1>VII>III>I>II

First hour was snooze fest for a casual movie goer but the last 40 min def delivered.

I don't know why though. Not to sound like a turd, but I don't really know what some people expected. I would consider myself a casual movie go-er and I really enjoyed this movie. I think it was a little better than TFA. That's just me. It was probably the Vader scene that pushed it over the top for me

Really enjoyed the movie. My showing was in 3D but I dealt with it. Some things that I enjoyed:
The CGI on Tarkin and Young Leia.
The last 45 minutes of the movie.

Seeing Organa played a Jimmy Smits...But then realizing he was going back to Alderaan lol.

The two guys in the Cantina in ANH.

I thought I saw Chopper. Curious to see if Kanaan and Ezra are no longer around by this time...Because if they were at Yavin 4, wouldn't Chimmwe sense the force with the two?

Vader was really nice addition to the film. Glad he wasn't the focus, but what he did was enough.

Loved everything started to tie-in to ANH.

The movie confirmed that I made the right decision in pre-ordering hot toys of K-2SO and Chirrut Imwe...Thinking of pre-ordering Jyn Erso now lol.

One thing I couldn't get over: Bodhi was still the same loser as he was in The Night Of

I hope they make a figure of that short, stubby alien rebel fighter in Saw's faction lol.

Curious to see how much the re-shoots changed the movie...Noticed a lot of the clips from the trailer were not used in the film.

First hour was snooze fest for a casual movie goer but the last 40 min def delivered.

This is why I give the nod to TFA.

Not as big of pay off at the end but entertaining from open to close.

Werd. I was hooked and paying attention the first ten minutes. Then I slowly started checking out of the movie. Too much jumping around and trying to do too much. Would've been better if they buckled down and concentrated more on just one or two characters. Like how they anchored TFA around Finn and Rey.

Last edited:
Really enjoyed the movie. My showing was in 3D but I dealt with it. Some things that I enjoyed:
The CGI on Tarkin and Young Leia.

The last 45 minutes of the movie.

Seeing Organa played a Jimmy Smits...But then realizing he was going back to Alderaan lol.

The two guys in the Cantina in ANH.

I thought I saw Chopper. Curious to see if Kanaan and Ezra are no longer around by this time...Because if they were at Yavin 4, wouldn't Chimmwe sense the force with the two?

I didn't see chopper? When? They did reference Hera :pimp:

Not sure if Ezra and Kanan are gonna make it outta Rebels :smh:

about james earl jones they really need to say here, take this ton of money and dont stop until you cant breathe no more. then hand him script after script of any movie dialogue, tv series, or thought they might have of vader in the future. no telling how long he has on earth still at 90 years old.

they should put a darth vader semi origin movie in development asap.

have it start a year after revenge of the sith. no plot needed just have him conquering planet after planet

about james earl jones they really need to say here, take this ton of money and dont stop until you cant breathe no more. then hand him script after script of any movie dialogue, tv series, or thought they might have of vader in the future. no telling how long he has on earth still at 90 years old.

they should put a darth vader semi origin movie in development asap.

have it start a year after revenge of the sith. no plot needed just have him conquering planet after planet

So true. Especially the last part. I was so amped at the end of Rogue One and I would pay good money to go see a Vader movie of him mowing down Jedi.

The documentary was interesting. Shame how he was shunned like that.

I have a feeling K2's popularity will rise after more people watch the movie... 

Def my favorite character. Really enjoyed Rogue One. I avoided most of the trailers and didn't read about the characters going in. As far as rank, I put this at number 4.

1. ANH (because it's the original that made us all fans)
2. ESB
3. ROTS
4. R1

290+ mil worldwide weekend.

It won't come close to ep 7, but it will still hit around 1.5 bill or so. Which is huge for a spin-off.

ROTS getting too much love

ESB
ROTJ (that's right yub nub *******)
ANH
TFA
R1
ROTS
The other 2 suck equally

1.) Jedi
2.) Empire
3.)ANH
4.) TFA
5.) RotS
6.) R1
7.) TPM
8.) Star Wars christmas special
9.) The video of the dude doing Darth maul lightsaber moves
10.) AotC

Jedi is so underrated and Empire is so overrated. The cinematography for Empire is breathtaking. The dagobah scenes especially. But Jedi is so in your face. Killer Luke in all black, sex slave Leia and you go in fearing what Luke is gonna do to Vader in the final battle when up until that point Vader was such an intimidating presence. Ewoks are fun too :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom