Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My favorite Star Wars movie to date.. 9/8

My very minor issues:

My only complaints.. and this is nitpicking

1) I feel like they could have gotten someone better than Diego luna.. some of the stuff I don't feel delivered anywhere near as other characters

2) for as bad*]**] as Vader was.. I would have loved to seen a lil more, even if just in that brief scene

Like him throw open that door and then demolish guys in the hallway.. hell, even hold back the ship from jumping into lightspeed (and maybe having one of the guys that he didn't fully kill on the floor fire on him distracting for a sec and allowing them to make the jump to lightspeed)

3) would have preferred Princess Leia not be on the ship like right there

4) i wanted baze to do a lil more after what went down.. like not die right after ole boy after just killing some dudes

Idk if it's just the emotional high right now, but I think it might be one of my favorite Star Wars movies too.

Just crazy how much this movie enhances a movie I've seen a million times. Now when I watch ANH, it just gives you so much more...

Last edited:
^ agreed, watching ANH right now and little pieces of dialogue mean so much more [emoji]128563[/emoji]

THATS HOW YOU DO LORD VADER
This 
smokin.gif

Marvel Does it all the time... I mean, the plot of Civil War was a bunch of people died...

Not one major character of subastance has died in Marvel Movies. Rogue killed every single actor :lol:
I'm not really sure what this Disney influence is suppose to be then.

Is it just killing or is it now killing a main character?

Yall should look up the mxovie studios Disney owns and the movies they have released. This stigma is unfounded or at least poorly applied.

I enjoyed the movie. Instant favorite of the series.

The Israel/Palestine conflict parable was a great addition to an already religious/politically charged franchise, too. Anyone else peep that?

Last edited:
Interesting reason by Campea on why that Tie-Fighter scene was removed from the final-cut. 

this movie has a TON to take in.

I'm surprised at how much i cared about the characters given the short amount of time spent with them.

the K2SO scene was nuts!

I'm watching it at least two more times.

We still doing spoilers or nah?

was it just me or did Vaders voice sound different?

My only complaint moving forward is seeing Vader be a bad *** in Rogue One then seeing him fight Obi Wan in ANH :\ I know it's a 40 year gap, but the storyline is literally right after each other...

Last edited:
James Earl Jones is damn near 90.

I doubt he did the voice overs.

It was probably an imitator.

Naw he still doing the voice work, but at 90 the bass he had ain't wait it used to be

Gonna be sad when we won't here it anymore

We still doing spoilers or nah?

was it just me or did Vaders voice sound different?

My only complaint moving forward is seeing Vader be a bad *** in Rogue One then seeing him fight Obi Wan in ANH :\ I know it's a 40 year gap, but the storyline is literally right after each other...
The article below brings up this very valid point. Ultimately, the author explained it away by saying his battery was probably low by the time he fought Obi lol

http://movieweb.com/rogue-one-everything-wrong-star-wars/

Naw he still doing the voice work, but at 90 the bass he had ain't wait it used to be

Gonna be sad when we won't here it anymore

Disney needs to pay him to record every possible word so they can digitally recreate his voice in future movies. See how Siri was recorded: http://www.macworld.com/article/2056718/vox-technica-how-siri-gets-its-voice.html

The article below brings up this very valid point. Ultimately, the author explained it away by saying his battery was probably low by the time he fought Obi lol

http://movieweb.com/rogue-one-everything-wrong-star-wars/
Disney needs to pay him to record every possible word so they can digitally recreate his voice in future movies. See how Siri was recorded: http://www.macworld.com/article/2056718/vox-technica-how-siri-gets-its-voice.html

I honestly believe they have already done this. At least I hope they have :D

For as badass as Vader was, am I crazy for thinking they could have done more?

Asking y'all since I just stick to the movies.. and I've watched some of clone wars

Asking y'all since I just stick to the movies.. and I've watched some of clone wars

I'm a vader fan boy at its fullest and yes I feel like he could've used more screen time in this flick I'm more than thrilled about the scene he did but they could've utilized him a bit more imo with out having it be over kill , I also feel like they missed an opportunity with the death troopers as well they should've made you fear for everyone's life when they were on screen instead you got stormies with slightly more bad *** armor that speak in some strange robo gibberish

Can't ruin these Tauntauns with this weather, so went with Foams...movie was great, wanted more Vader, but he was great in the few scenes he was in.  Grand Moff Tarkin was eerie but really cool, since the actor that originally played him died in 1994.  Really enjoyed it, will have to see again.

I'm a vader fan boy at its fullest and yes I feel like he could've used more screen time in this flick I'm more than thrilled about the scene he did but they could've utilized him a bit more imo with out having it be over kill , I also feel like they missed an opportunity with the death troopers as well they should've made you fear for everyone's life when they were on screen instead you got stormies with slightly more bad *** armor that speak in some strange robo gibberish

Would it have been over kill if on top of what he did.. for him to just throw that door open and body everyone in the corridors and then hold the ship from jumping to hyperspace?

Like it taking someone distracting him for the ship being able to get away.. like one of the dudes in the he corridor firing a blaster at him or something

View media item 2265936
Crappy screen grab from YouTube before it gets pulled but my god he did some work on those poor bastards im going to have to see it in the theater again just for this scene :smokin :x poor guy stuck to the ceiling

Back
Top Bottom