Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Clicked the spoiler and immediately closed it. Why do I do this to myself lmao.

Anyway, I'll have to ban myself till Saturday...Don't want to risk spoiling any details in the movie.

Well I thought it was fantastic. It looked perfect and had enough little nods to the OT but it wasn't overly pandering.

The only thing that annoyed me was Vader's walk - he had a kind of wiggle rather than a menacing stride. That just made him look silly.

On another note. I just got a Luke Jedi force fx light saber. Man this thing is cheap compared to my mace windu master replicas saber[emoji]128563[/emoji] Feels like a larger version of the toy light sabers my kids have. Won't be buying anymore On to eBay for master replicas or just build my own ultrasaber

Last edited:
Well I thought it was fantastic. It looked perfect and had enough little nods to the OT but it wasn't overly pandering.

The only thing that annoyed me was Vader's walk - he had a kind of wiggle rather than a menacing stride. That just made him look silly.

Like a "strut"?

Like a 70s blaxploitation pimp?

raw

pimp-walking.gif

Last edited:
Like a 70s blaxploitation pimp?

raw

pimp-walking.gif

I read this as I was waiting in line and that's all I could think about when I saw him for the first time :lol:

I'm still processing what I saw but I thought the pacing was abit slower in the beginning but holy smokes, that third act! Wow!

It felt long and it dragged. The action felt like it was at the tail end of the movie IMHO.

Only go to watch it with Star Wars fans and not someone whose never seen it before. They'll only bring the mood down more.

Dunno what else to say without posting spoilers.

I loved the movie, and am currently watching Episode IV as I'm typing this.

The last 5 minutes of the movie gave me goosebumps, and also made me tear up.  I felt like I was four, and watching ANH for the first time.

I think we should all be happy that we're getting new Star Wars on the big screen, despite the complaints we may have.

Last edited:
Movie was amazing :smokin

loved how they ended it exactly how episode 4 started detail for detail

felt this movie was for all the Star Wars die hards

the shot locations and the color tones of this film are :wow: best I have EVER seen

I feel the casual movie watchers wont like it because its really little to no Jedi in the movie and there are no saber duals

do yall think we will get another spin off in between episodes?

Last edited:
I don't think the concept of causal or diehard applies so rigidly when it comes to Star Wars. I think these movies more than any other franchise faces the most scrutiny from the general movie going audience.

Back
Top Bottom