Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just came back from seeing it

this is a great movie, but it's not the masterpiece some people were calling it before it even opened.

Probably the most action packed Star Wars movie. Donnie Yen was throwing fades :lol:
Couldn't even understand half the **** he partner said through his accent

there hasn't been a Star Wars movie like this, which I now get why they titled it the way they did. It's true Star Wars is the Skywalker story, this is meant for the greater galaxy and the players in it.

And man that final act especially the last ten minutes just kick *** man.

7/8

Last edited:
SPOILER AHEAD BEWARE!!!!!

First off there is no title scroll, the movie just starts.

though we kinda assumed that most would die at the end, I didn't realize it was gonna be EVERYONE :wow:. No one makes it, so this movie is gonna be a stand alone. No sequel no anything. Jyn, her crew, every single person you saw in the trailers dies

The empire is a force to be reckoned with. They run the galaxy and **** anyone in their way.

Grand Moff Tarkin :pimp:

Bale Organa

Leia
:wow:

Red Leader was in it.

Dearth Vader at the end had 30 seconds of pure thuggin :rofl:. Dude marked the entire room with no effort :pimp:

The droid was ok. I thought he was gonna be more involved but he really didn't do anything until the final assault but then his last words to Jyn had me damn my g.

You get the sense that the rebels are broken and ready to give up. The Death Star forced them to decide

Too much to remember it's like 3am gonna get sleep them post most

law3001 law3001

Part of that has me super duper excited lol. Thanks. Like I said before, not the biggest fan ever, so it doesn't really ruin much for me. I am kinda excited now.

I get asked that all the time but I've never done it because I don't ever want to come across as being pretentious. I'm really excited to get these figures and have fun photographing/talking about them but I'm too much of an introvert to show off my entire collection, all at once, just for the sake of bragging. Hence, why I rarely have more than two figures in a shot :lol:

But maybe I'll invite @ksteezy one day to shoot me in front of everything as an NT exclusive :lol:

I've seen so many pieces of your collection, but have always wanted to see how it's all displayed. We need this NT exclusive :nthat:

And I'm out of this thread until tomorrow. I'm watching ANH with the wifey tonight and will be seeing RO tomorrow night :smokin

Last edited:
I'm fully awake and man this movie as I think about it get better and better, but the few things I didn't like kinda stick out for me. Not in a way that makes the movie worse but looking back there were things they could've done to make the movie damn near perfect.

Still visually the movie looks better IMO than Force Awakens. For anyone who said Saving Privste Ryan, the final assault is that. Man the final act kicked ***. The movie ended on a high. That's the problem with most Movies these days is they maintain the high. For some they may say the first 45 minutes were kinda choppy at certain parts and a bit rushed, but then the last hour really makes up for that.

this is best action in a Star Wars movie ever. No question, this felt more intense than anything in the Prequels. It's was gritty, dirty. I loved that storm troopers were dirty as ****. The empire runs **** in this movie. I'm probably gonna see it again in a couple of days

SPOILER AHEAD BEWARE!!!!!

First off there is no title scroll, the movie just starts.

though we kinda assumed that most would die at the end, I didn't realize it was gonna be EVERYONE :wow:. No one makes it, so this movie is gonna be a stand alone. No sequel no anything. Jyn, her crew, every single person you saw in the trailers dies

The empire is a force to be reckoned with. They run the galaxy and **** anyone in their way.
Exactly how it should be :smokin

Now I'm a bit more hyped to see this.

View media item 2262291

As a film, maybe... But as a novel, absolutely...
That would be dope as long as the reporters who figure it out get killed, assuming it's set post prequel trilogy or during OG trilogy.

Sidious aint gonna let ppl discovering his secrets slide like that.

Last edited:
When do you think they will start to move away from the OT connections with the anthology films?

Doing the first few with callbacks to the Originals like Rogue One and the Han Solo prequel makes sense since they are easy sells and will ease audiences into the idea of anthology movies, but I'm thirsting for some more original ideas.

With the Han Solo prequel having trilogy potential and the rumored Obi-Wan and Boba Fett movies, it might be a long time before we get to that point.

I had nothing to do in the afternoon, so I went and watched it again.  [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

The good thing about the lack of hype here is that I was able to casually walk into the theater at 2:15pm and buy a ticket for a seat right in the middle.  No hassle.

I gotta say, I enjoyed it more on the 2nd viewing.  Was able to appreciate all the little details/references and, especially, that last 'act'.  

man yall need to stop picking on lamekilla lol

anyways **** it. i think im gonna try to watch the movie this weekend. too excited to wait even if i have to go alone

Yeah, I noticed that he was much shinier.  But I hope they'll address the little differences... 
How the hell do you actually have the space to display/store all your toys?!   I mean, WTH?!  :lol:

T-minus 10hrs for me...
Rewatching Episode 4 right now.

i need me a k-2so ornament but sadly they did not make one :smh:

Back
Top Bottom