Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i kind of want to know who dies but then i kind of want to not.

unlike you guys ill probably watch in a week or 2

I don't know anything but I'd be genuinely surprised if any of the main dudes live beyond this movie. Krennic, both Erso's, the entire Rogue crew, everybody :lol:

Lol that's not good. Usually before release a movie starts out in the mid to high 90s and then a couple days post release it'll come down to earth like low 90s if it's a good movie or mid 80s if it's decent.

Last edited:
I hope my spot has the collectible cups this time... they had the tins for tfa last time, but not the cups

Last edited:
Quick perusal of reviews makes me think that it's too restrained and the critics wanted something more amitious. I haven't dove into any and read the full essays, because I don't want to risk any spoilers, but if the worst criticism is that it's not extra risk taking, I'm even more psyched for the movie.

It's at 66 on Metacritic with 40 reviews published. From the sounds of it, based on the RT score, it'll go up if they start adding more reviews.

Last edited:
Got the Rogue One Vader today and I'm glad to say I have no regrets selling my ANH Version. This is the Vader I've always wanted.

Please check out my gallery and let me know what you think.

https://www.facebook.com/Jaycepticon/photos/?tab=album&album_id=511660612291311

15442384_511661568957882_8217420997850457518_n.jpg

15400311_511662228957816_2961589268149573003_n.jpg

Fantastic pics.

I haven't been following the details, but is this version supposed to be identical to the ANH version, but of a higher quality?

There's a few differences like this one is a bit taller. It's actually very shiny rather than the ANH dull finish. The gloves are actually one piece unlike the ANH version.

Definitely coppin' that K-2S0 though. It just sucks I have to do the detolf hack to get him to fit inside a shelf :lol:

Last edited:
Any confirmation or spoilers on a nod or cameo from any of the Rebels crew?

Chopper atleast?
nerd.gif

There's a few differences like this one is a bit taller. It's actually very shiny rather than the ANH dull finish. The gloves are actually one piece unlike the ANH version.

Definitely coppin' that K-2S0 though. It just sucks I have to do the detolf hack to get him to fit inside a shelf
laugh.gif
Yeah, I noticed that he was much shinier.  But I hope they'll address the little differences... 

How the hell do you actually have the space to display/store all your toys?!   I mean, WTH?!  
laugh.gif

T-minus 10hrs for me...

Rewatching Episode 4 right now.

Definitely coppin' that K-2S0 though. It just sucks I have to do the detolf hack to get him to fit inside a shelf :lol:
Yeah, I noticed that he was much shinier.  But I hope they'll address the little differences... 
How the hell do you actually have the space to display/store all your toys?!   I mean, WTH?!  :lol:

T-minus 10hrs for me...
Rewatching Episode 4 right now.

I had a display room when I had a condo but lost it when my daughter was born last year. So when the wife and I were house hunting earlier this year, I made sure I bought a house where we could have a couple more kids and not have to worry about that happening to me again. #priorities :lol:

But lucky you, about 31 more hours for me to go. Definitely need to watch ANH tonight.

Dude, you need to show us your den with all these updated pieces!  Looks like you'll need a video for it! 
laugh.gif

Dude, you need to show us your den with all these updated pieces!  Looks like you'll need a video for it! :lol:

I get asked that all the time but I've never done it because I don't ever want to come across as being pretentious. I'm really excited to get these figures and have fun photographing/talking about them but I'm too much of an introvert to show off my entire collection, all at once, just for the sake of bragging. Hence, why I rarely have more than two figures in a shot :lol:

But maybe I'll invite @ksteezy one day to shoot me in front of everything as an NT exclusive :lol:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 It's not pretentious if we all demand it! 

What's crazy is that it's not just Star Wars... the variety!

On a sidenote, did New Era mess up the logo?

DCL27197lg.jpg

imperialseal.jpg

Back
Top Bottom