Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, I knew he was around back then, but to be honest, I barely remember him.  

FFS... you just had to remind me how bad HK cinema was back then! 
laugh.gif

Anyone read Catalyst? If so, how good is it? I was thinking about running to Barnes and Noble to pick it up before seeing Rogue One.

Anyone read Catalyst? If so, how good is it? I was thinking about running to Barnes and Noble to pick it up before seeing Rogue One.

About half way through, it is very good so far. I however don't think it's a must read to see rogue one but it will definitely provide some good background as it dives into the relationships of some of the characters we will be seeing in the movie, most notably Krennic and Galen Erso

Last edited:
I listened to the whole catalyst audiobook while it was still up on YouTube. Def a must read or listen to book prior to rogue one. I think it will add a lot to the movie. Plus the audiobook has sound effects and music. Ahsoka and lords of the sith audiobooks are great also!

Four showings paid for this upcoming weekend, three 70mm 2D IMAX and one Cinemark 3D XD.

Reserved seating >

Can't wait.

What's the difference between all these different styles of viewing ? (70MM & etc)

The 70mm screenings are the 2D film version of the movie. They are very limited since most theaters arent equipped with the imax film projectors anymore.

You can find them here

http://theplaylist.net/imax-locatio...y-2d-70mm-revealed-plus-new-posters-20161125/

I'm watching my showing in IMAX 3D Laser 4K. Its supposed to be the latest IMAX digital projection tech, but I would still prefer 70mm because film is brighter and Rogue One wasn't shot in 3D so seeing it in 3D is unnecessary. The 70mm showings also include a 7 min preview of the new Nolan movie :pimp:

Also, watch out for liemax theaters

http://www.slashfilm.com/qa-imax-theatre-real-imax-liemax/

^Ahh crap, it wasn't shot in 3D? My viewing is in 3-D because it was the earliest showing. I hope it doesn't ruin the picture or my experience during the film.

^Ahh crap, it wasn't shot in 3D? My viewing is in 3-D because it was the earliest showing. I hope it doesn't ruin the picture or my experience during the film.

Nah it should still be good bruh. Disney wont **** up the 3d conversion, it just wont be anything amazing.

Last edited:
Officially going solo Friday morning for a matinee than catching it at AMC Prime with the wife and the fellas that night :lol:

Just can't wait no more

Damn. I want to watch Friday morning too but been having car trouble. Gotta wait for friends to ask if I want to watch it then bum a ride off them. SMH. Tempted to use uber but gift buying is killing my pockets.

Back
Top Bottom