Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I remember TFA took over entire cities.

And like I said, the small theatre next to me had an advance screening.

Every business will try to cash in and catch the wave.

I never order tickets in advance. Will just wait a few days after release when theaters are less packed.

I never order tickets in advance. Will just wait a few days after release when theaters are less packed.

The upside with a packed theatre is the collective sighs and woahs.

Seeing the Falcon reveal really was an experience with everyone.

Word. That Thursday crowd is just such a wonderful atmosphere to be in. Everybody so excited and there's never been an problems in all of the ones I've been to.

TFA was actually the first time I bought tix in advance since I believed the hype and luckily, I was right. That opening night IMAX pre-order sold out in a day.

I dont wanna do 3D tho... Imax is ENOUGH, i don't need to wear no glasses and get headaches while watching.

Can't they just do Imax?! jeez

Few friends and I got off work at noon and were first in line for a 7:30 showing that Thursday night.

We were movin benches for people, helpin the ticket dudes, just chillin all day. One of the coolest days ever. The theater people couldn't believe we were there that early. :lol:

I dont wanna do 3D tho...  i don't need to wear no glasses and get headaches while watching.

This

every spot around me had 3d for first showing 
mean.gif

i'll still do it tho 
laugh.gif

imax 3D is amazing when the big shots are up. BUT, you have to wear the glasses and hurt your eyes through the low energy scenes.

It's just annoying especially when you wear glasses.

imax 3D is amazing when the big shots are up. BUT, you have to wear the glasses and hurt your eyes through the low energy scenes.

IMAX 3D is the only way 3D is enjoyable and not a nuisance throughout the whole film.

As a matter of fact, IMAX is the only way I watch movies now anyway. I stopped going to the regular theater because it's all subpar when compared to IMAX.

Last edited:

I agree. 3D stuff is stupid, and I "forget" that I'm even looking at a 3D image after the first 15 minutes and I'm more interested in the story than visual effects. The 3D glasses are a hassle, and I don't see the point of paying extra for it. I went to an IMAX 3D showing of TFA on opening night, and I'm gonna try to avoid that for Rogue One. Regular 2D IMAX would be perfect.

Last edited:
The new 3d glasses are an improvement and fit better but I still wish there were more imax showings than 3d imax. Sucks when regular imax isn't offered.

regular imax is WAY MORE THAN ENOUGH.

I agree that the Star Destroyer looked freaky on imax 3D in TFA.

But at the end of the day, it's still just a gimmick.

The world is already 3D and the film is actual people, why do we need

it to fake pop out a couple inches from the screen. too much.

I want to watch the series again but I know there was a recommended order.

Can someone post it again?

Haven't seen the first 6 in years.

IV, V, II, III, VI.

I've never watched in that order, but it makes sense.
So no I?
Yeah, what I think you're referring to omits I. From a story standpoint, it's a lot cleaner: the audience never sees Qui-Gon and Maul, which end up basically being throwaway characters (which is a shame), and Anakin is played by a single actor. While from a technical standpoint, Episode II is probably a worse movie than Ep I, at least a lot of the childish sillyness plastered all over Ep I with Jar-Jar and young "Ani" is left out. Episode II is not well-executed, but significant plot points happen in it as opposed to I (pretty much the only two things that matter from I are Palpatine being elected and Anakin being found by the Jedi).
Phantom and Attack are honestly hard to watch. You can just scan through it if you don't like the prequels.

I like watching Revenge tho
I actually appreciate and accept I & II more as the years pass, but that's mostly from me being a hardcore Star Wars fan more than them actually being okay movies. The last time I tried to watch II at home, my girl made me turn it off 1/3 of the way through because the dialogue was bad and the plot was moving too slow. I've always liked RotS, though, and even though it's not QUITE as good as the OT, it feels much closer to them than I & II.

Last edited:
Episode 1 and 2 is excessive and unwanted spoonfeeding. Episode 3 is enough for the backstory.

Clone Wars series is better than Ep 2 too.

Back
Top Bottom