Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Old Republic is Canon.

BUT any story that's been told about it BEFORE Disney and outside the Features and Clone Wars series is erased.

The Old Republic is a historical fact. It is canon.

The stories and characters told in the games however are a different story.

Games before battlefront are not canon.

that's what i've been saying.

The OLD REPUBLIC itself is canon, but the events in it is yet to be explored in the official "canon".

Last edited:
Here's an incomplete timeline of what's canon.
Dag, I needed this.

I've only watched the films but have always wanted to know where to start with other things like the cartoons and books.

Is The Clone Wars cartoon really that legit?

IS it the same tone as the movies or is it too much of a kids show\?

Dag, I needed this.

I've only watched the films but have always wanted to know where to start with other things like the cartoons and books.

Is The Clone Wars cartoon really that legit?

IS it the same tone as the movies or is it too much of a kids show\?

I just finished the clone wars series, the first couple of seasons are rough but it gets so good, it definitely pays off if you stay committed to it

And it even pays off when watching Rebels

Last edited:
Yeah I realize it's a long-standing theme of star wars tv and film sagas. Start off real family friendly then delve into pure madness.

Just had a discussion with some coworkers about how important Maz Kanata will be to the rest of this new trilogy. I don't think she will end up being that important honestly, they just tricked people with TFA

If one does not want to watch the entire Clone Wars series but rather the more important acrs see the link below that Jeremy Jahns put in his Rebels Season 1 review.

If I ever go back and watch the series again I'll go by that chart instead of watching the entire series.

Missed the discussion the last couple days about a boba fett standalone movie but I think if they did it right it could be amazing ,make like a star wars version of the professional or something where he's an anti hero, you add in some other adversary bounty hunters like bossk and ig88 ect and definitely keep all the other well know characters out of it . That movie would be straight heat

IG-88 is a baller.

What's everyone's thoughts on K2-so? Does he have the potential to be a favorite? I am surprised he hasn't been a higher part of the marketing if that's what they would do, but does lead me to believe this movie will be darker than I even expect. That's not a bad thing...

I'm not a fan of Fett or I'm I different towards him but a solo movie could work. He's a bounty hunter. He doesn't necessarily have to be working for the Empire on every case.

There is potential to make a great movie and it would be standalone.

At the same time I could see them not doing that any time soon if it doesn't work on to their plans.

Dope. I would like to check out some of those comics.
The comics are really good and only getting better.

That Darth Vader series was great.

Beautiful. Do you have a collection of SW related items that this will be hung near, or will it just be a piece mixed in where you live?

Thanks man! Mixed in with other prints I have. The only other SW print I have is Mark Englert's print that he recently released.

Back
Top Bottom