Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As long as they're good movies and give a good sense of that universe, I don't care who it's based on. I do agree Boba Fett is just a cool costume, never got the hype. Full Mandalorian folklore would be interesting to explore though.

Don't agree with this at all. Maybe during the OT, but now, no.

****, know what, you're right. Forgot all about his clone wars saga.

People trippin if they don't think a Fett standalone would decimate.

Seein Fett get his John Wick on would be all time level greatness, same as a Vader in his prime 18 year gap would be.

Y'all have no imagination if you can't see the possibilities.

And someday......someday, a Sith v Jedi v Mandolorian war film(s) would be straight orgasmic. Flat out money printing. Disney stock would be infinity. **** would be crazy. :lol:

Agreed. I think this is definitely a case where the apprentice has surpassed his master. It's like he treats SW with more respect than George does. He balances fan service with new things to make people excited. I feel like George just does what he wants and he does things opposite of what people want just because he's too stubborn to do otherwise.

This is true. You see the respect, story pushing forward and homage in one package.

:pimp:

Funny because this just popped up on my FB feed too. Fate?

http://moviepilot.com/p/dave-filoni-should-direct-star-wars/4112807

[thread="512239"]Quote:[/thread]
People trippin if they don't think a Fett standalone would decimate.

Seein Fett get his John Wick on would be all time level greatness, same as a Vader in his prime 18 year gap would be.

Y'all have no imagination if you can't see the possibilities.

And someday......someday, a Sith v Jedi v Mandolorian war film(s) would be straight orgasmic. Flat out money printing. Disney stock would be infinity. **** would be crazy. :lol:

[thread="512239"]For me, I don't need Boba Fett or any other OT character to have a standalone film...[/thread]
[thread="512239"] [/thread]
[thread="512239"]GIVE ME AN OLD REPUBLIC FILM...NOW...[/thread]

That Revan featurette that wet the appetite was dope. And FettFlix would be ill.

Man those timelines were so damn dope in the build up to TOR :smokin :smokin. I wish they made some more or at least made an animated film in the same style that expanded on the Mandalorians.

Last edited:
I wanna see some old, old star wars stuff like game of thrones. That era where they had real *** light swords and dudes looked like He-Man.

Man those timelines were so damn dope in the build up to TOR :smokin :smokin . I wish they made some more or at least made an animated film in the same style that expanded on the Mandalorians.

Have you seen the most recent trailer?...man, listen...:smh:

Wait up,there was a newer one?!? :nerd: :nerd:

Last one I saw a while ago was 12 iirc when they were supposed to go into even greater detail into the Sith's history,longest case of blueballs ever :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Anything that's come out before aside from the Clone Wars and Movies are part of "Legends"

Thrawn wasn't canon until he was in Rebels.

When does the black series Revan release?

Is SH Figuarts releasing any upcoming figures?

Back
Top Bottom