Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wasn't sure who that was so I looked up his work. Dude is incredible.

Only SW merch I really collect is Black Series 6" and a few other items here and there. No posters, which if I ever have a true man cave will change.

Don't know how, but would be cool if he was somehow tied to Mads character.

But I liked Thrawn's respect for his enemy and their culture.

Last edited:
I have no idea who Thrawn is and why there was so much hype behind him being a part of canon now :lol:

I've never paid much attention to the stuff outside of the movies tbh. The stories interest me, I just haven't even known where to get started because it seems like there is SO MUCH out there. Books, Comics, canon/not canon. Help a brother out.

I have no idea who Thrawn is and why there was so much hype behind him being a part of canon now :lol:

I've never paid much attention to the stuff outside of the movies tbh. The stories interest me, I just haven't even known where to get started because it seems like there is SO MUCH out there. Books, Comics, canon/not canon. Help a brother out.

Hi.

Thrawn is why there is an EU. He is a TREMENDOUS character brought to life in 1991. Heir to the Empire trilogy by Timothy Zahn. Read that trilogy first, determine if you care enough to read more afterwards. If you do, page 1 will have some info, if you need more, let me know.

Good looks. I've heard about that before, but didn't know thats where the character was introduced. Crazy that there is an entire trilogy created in 91, the 40th anniversary next year is going to be insane.

Wasn't sure who that was so I looked up his work. Dude is incredible.

Only SW merch I really collect is Black Series 6" and a few other items here and there. No posters, which if I ever have a true man cave will change.

I have some black series figures. I couldn't keep up with it though. I did pick up that kylo SDCC figure. And I have the IKEA display case many people have. Maybe I can incorporate the figures and posters together.

I'm so pumped man.

I love the fact that they're not smashing Vader in our faces. (i know it's been said previously)

I'm ready to be amazed.

Those posters are beautiful. I remember seeing things like that in theaters when it wasn't all over the internet being so excited about a movie months before it came out.

Family is dressing up as Star Wars characters for Halloween :smokin

Those posters are beautiful. I remember seeing things like that in theaters when it wasn't all over the internet being so excited about a movie months before it came out.

Family is dressing up as Star Wars characters for Halloween :smokin

That's awesome. As soon as as my twins are old enough, I'm definitely gonna have them as Luke & Leia. My older one will probably start joining me at Cons as Sabine or something next year, hopefully :lol:

I would've liked this better without all of the corny commentary and lame jokes (although I recall seeing another vid of these guys that wasn't so bad).

May just hunt down the comic/art/outline of the story for this.

The way they were talking I couldn't get a gauge on how bad the story was other than low budget sequel and Luke slaps Leia to calm her down.

Last edited:
Tickets should be any day  now right ? 
nerd.gif

Waiting for tickets. I've become so accustom to buying tickets on fandango now, it's so easy. Already got that request in for work to be of by 5 so I can get dinner and lineup :smokin

Last edited:
I might skip the advance ticket thing altogether. The cineplex site (toronto) kept crashing last year and was insanely hard to get through.

Was on it Yeezy style for a solid 2 hours just to get tickets for a later screening.

I ended up watching an advanced show in the small old theatre next to my house.

I might just watch all the new Star Wars movies there and start a tradition.

It's an old theatre, nothing renovated built in the 40s.

:nerd:

I'm hoping the Angelika Film Center down the street, will be showing Rogue One...I already got the approval from the wife to watch the movie 
smokin.gif

Hoping I can check out Dr. Strange there too.

Back
Top Bottom