Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just treat the prequels like a history lesson.

I agree with the Qui Gon love, he is one of the most likeable characters ever. WAY more than Mace Windu.

As for lightsaber battles, Anakin - Obiwan is indeed up there. I kinda felt more invested towards the Kylo Ren battle tho.
That says something when you see these characters/friends for 3 films vs 1 film. Maybe because that fool killed his dad.

Just treat the prequels like a history lesson.

I agree with the Qui Gon love, he is one of the most likeable characters ever. WAY more than Mace Windu.

As for lightsaber battles, Anakin - Obiwan is indeed up there. I kinda felt more invested towards the Kylo Ren battle tho.
That says something when you see these characters/friends for 3 films vs 1 film. Maybe because that fool killed his dad.

Qui Gon is actually my favorite Jedi (non-Skywalker). He has my most favorite lightsaber too.

And yup, this fight is definitely GOAT. I hope they can come up with one close to it in either Ep. VIII and/or IX

Last edited:
All I can say is... I can't wait for Vader to kill 3,000 rebels in Rogue One.

Imagine Ezra Kanan and Ahsoka looked like tissue paper against him.

Rogue One has ZERO jedis.

What. they gon shoot him with blasters? :x

Watch him cut 5 Rogues and keep one character in his ship (to mind rape) in pursuit of Princess Leia as the screen fades to black.

http://wm21news.com/portland-maine/...ear-portland-maine-hundreds-of-extras-needed/

nerd.gif
Somebody needs to post that link when it goes up
nerd.gif
I'm pretty sure that's a fake news site. I can't view that link on my work computer, but I remember months ago they came out with a bunch of the same article as clickbait, they just changed the location on each one. One location was near here and everyone got excited but it turned out to be a hoax.

She transformed from "I hate her" to "she is my poor man's Luke Skywalker"
That transition has been fascinating... 

Yeah, Ashoka'a definitely the people's champ as far as winning the crowd over. She's definitely a franchise character. And although she wouldn't be in my top 5 SW movies I want made, I wouldn't exactly be disappointed either if they were to make one.

Fuuuuuu yeahhhhhhhh :pimp: Gambino just getting bigger and bigger. He better get a good amount of screen time.

I'm pretty sure that's a fake news site. I can't view that link on my work computer, but I remember months ago they came out with a bunch of the same article as clickbait, they just changed the location on each one. One location was near here and everyone got excited but it turned out to be a hoax.

It is :smh:...

Back
Top Bottom