• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure who dude is
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2403277/

He appeared on an episode of CSI...ten years ago. 
laugh.gif

Dude doesn't even look like Harrison Ford. 

I don't know anything about dude (never seen any movie he's been in), but I'm bothered by the height difference from the get-go. Ford is 6'1", this guy is 5'8"... that's a big difference. I don't expect recasts to look like clones of the original actors, but Han was tall and lanky in the OT... finding it hard to believe this guy is going to pull off the same body type/mannerisms @ 5 inches shorter 
mean.gif

Last edited:
This is why they shouldn't do a Han movie unless you pull a Michael Douglas antman type of thing

Just save all that for a reboot after episode 9 or 12

Also why they have to kill off the coolest looking pilot in episode 7? Should :frown: have killed the girl or fat guy instead

Last edited:
If they wanted a Solo stand alone they should have just made an animated movie. I can't accept anyone but Ford as Han Solo.

Honestly while I've always liked Han, I've never been too invested in him either so I'll keep an open mind about this.

This is why they shouldn't do a Han movie unless you pull a Michael Douglas antman type of thing

Just save all that for a reboot after episode 9 or 12

Also why they have to kill off the coolest looking pilot in episode 7? Should :frown: have killed the girl or fat guy instead

Asty definitely went too early, they probably didn't kill off Teemin "Snap" Wexley (the fat guy), cause he was one of the main characters in the first Aftermath novel and is currently part of the Poe Dameron comic run. Obviously all that takes place before TFA...

I agree with many's opinions on the Solo movie, I don't think it needs to be done and the folks on Jedi Council seem to think the same. If I recall correctly they keep referencing the film "Hail Caesar" as this guys his best work. As far as the height problem. I'm sure angles and lifts in his shoes will make up for it :lol: Also he will probably be standing next to Chewie the entire flick, maybe this is a pre growth spurt Han Solo.

She's finally arrived, was able to snag from dorksidetoys in the few minutes she was available on the 4th. Now for saving some money and maybe tracking down some older black series that I still need (greedo, slave leia). But I also might have just started a Figuarts obsession
View media item 2025337

I wonder if they understand casting a young Han Solo now is basically like casting the next Bond? It's pretty much what it is as far iconicness goes in SW.

I mean it's basically Solo in his prime and it's not Harrison Ford.

To me it would've been easier to create a new badass character.

I wonder if they understand casting a young Han Solo now is basically like casting the next Bond? It's pretty much what it is as far iconicness goes in SW.

I mean it's basically Solo in his prime and it's not Harrison Ford.

To me it would've been easier to create a new badass character.

I agree, I think the consensus among many has been that there is so much we can explore in the Star Wars universe, we don't have to keep revisiting the same characters we already know. I don't need a Boba Fett film or a Yoda film, I'll take an Obi Wan as long as it's Ewan playing him cause there's such a large gap between ROTS and ANH and I feel like Ewan deserves a redemption for being the best thing about the prequels, but other than that just give me fresh stuff to fall in love with.

Nice pickups, Ron. I remember my TRU's/Target's couldn't give Greedo's or Slave Leia's away. I may be able to still find a Greedo in stores but with the whole Slave Leia controversy, that one may be a little tougher now.

Back
Top Bottom