Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got this mass disney employee email. Wish I had the day off and went to the park, looks like they get exclusive merch 

Today, May 4[sup]th[/sup], is Star Wars Day and there is plenty to celebrate in the galaxy! The date stems from a pun on one of the Saga’s most famous lines, “May the Force be with you,” and throughout the day fans can enjoy special content and deals related to the Star Wars universe.

On television, episodes of Star Wars Rebels and LEGO Star Wars will run throughout the day while visitors to Disney’s theme parks can get their hands on limited-edition merchandise while experiencing fan trivia events and character appearances. For those Star Wars fans who are looking to expand their galaxy of memorabilia, many retailers are offering exclusive deals and merchandise only on May the 4[sup]th[/sup]. Each country is celebrating in their own way, from Jedi Training at Disney Stores in France to projecting Star Wars designs on the Yokohama Landmark Tower in Japan to Mark Hamill’s turn as guest editor of The Sun in the UK in support of Star Wars: Force for Change. To get the inside scoop on May the 4[sup]th[/sup] and all things Star Wars, head directly to StarWars.com.

Today also marks the end of the Star Wars: Force for Change CrowdRise campaign, which challenges fans to donate to one of four great charities and Star Wars: Force for Change will match all donations dollar for dollar, up to $1 million. To date Force for Change has raised more than $2 million, which will benefit Make-A-Wish, American Red Cross, U.S. Fund for UNICEF and Boys & Girls Clubs of America. Learn more at crowdrise.com/forceforchange.

Be sure to hashtag your favorite part of your celebration with #StarWarsDay and May the Fourth be with you!

Man if someone sees an Ahsoka or Kanan any where please let me know. Struggle has been real :smh:

Damn, didn't know you needed Kanan, he was up on Hasbro for a while the other day.

Sweet I picked up the Boba Fett legion helmet. I wanted the prototype but was too late. What time did you make your purchase? I never know when new disney items go live

I went to the actual Disney store, got there around 9:05 and they opened at 10, was probably 28th in line or so and a good amount of folks picked up the Boba Fett Elite as well, there was still a good amount 20+ possibly after I purchased mine. But from past experiences they usually go live at 12AM PST online.

Last edited:
I linked kanan and luke the other day.. I need ahsoka too man

Last edited:
Just rumors and speculation fam lol

Still, some people don't wanna see any of it, although I doubt it's true but better to be courteous cause some may flip out haha.

Here are my pickups from yesterday (along with an Ahsoka BS which is on its way) tried not to go too crazy, luckily most of the sales were for things I already owned.

View media item 2020602

lgn7b27.jpg

Han Solo x Dad Jokes

Supposedly a script leaked that mentioned some details.Probably not true but who knows.
-Han solo was a sacrifice to turn Kylo back to the light,told to Rey by Luke during her training.
-There's going to be a new character appointed by snoke to follow Kylo to make sure he completes his mission and snoke tells this new character to kill Kylo if he senses any doubt within him during Kylo's mission.
-no mention of Rey's origins though
-no actual details about snoke
Although I don't believe any "spoilers" for 8 to be anything but speculation/rumors at this point, I'll go ahead and put a spoiler tag on my reply, for those covering their eyes and ears, lol:
1) I do think that Han Solo's death may end up being a wedge to turn Kylo back to Ben, rather than it cementing him in the dark like Kylo and Snoke hoped. However, I don't think that any of the good guys planned for Han to be killed by his son, though Han obviously knew there was a high possibility of that happening when he confronted him. Think about how cold that would be for either his (ex?) wife or one of his best, old friends to intentionally set him up to get killed. Really? It's possible that, through the Force, Luke sensed Han's feeling of hoping to turn Kylo back and he interpreted that final act to Rey...?

2) Possible. But what bad guy is more powerful in combat than Kylo, other than possibly Snoke (though he appears frail, himself). Yes, he suffered from typical "bad guy ineptitude" in his duel with Rey, but otherwise, he demonstrated some impressive feats (freezing a blaster bolt in midair, not to mention paralyzing foes? wow). It would be cool if Kylo realizes the plan, it pisses him off, and he preemptively kills that character, lol.
I wonder who Benicio Del Toro is going to play in Episode 8?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom