Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just watched TFA again finally and the one thing that I outright laughed about thinking about it was how everyone was talking about the Cantina scene. People really think Mos Eisley is the only place where smugglers hang in the whole galaxy. :rofl:

Damn. Struck out at my Walmart again this morning looking for Ahsoka and Kanan. Bought Ratchet and Clank as a consolation.

That game is flames! Nice pickup :smokin

If I see either of those at any of my local stores I'll pm you

Damn. Struck out at my Walmart again this morning looking for Ahsoka and Kanan. Bought Ratchet and Clank as a consolation.

Kanan still available, I spoke with Hasbro cause I had notifications set for when it was becoming available and literally the past two morning got e-mails at like 4AM-5AM both days (I was sleeping). Was told it's cancelled orders being put back into stock and that they don't know when they will get a larger re-stock :\ I ended up getting a good price on Kanan on eBay since from hasbrotoyshop I would have paid almost $30 with shipping and tax. I am seeing plenty of the last wave at my targets now including Jango and Phasma, hopefully Ahsoka will be easier to find soon. But if anyone does find on in the wild let me know :nerd:

Big, big thanks to the homie @wsm10 for hooking up BOTH pieces of this Starkiller Base set for retail. Rey is a must cop for any one who already has the Kylo. So cool how the stands fit together :pimp: Thanks again man!

View media item 2009368
View media item 2009369

I missed out on Rey too, no Kmart's where I live either. If anyone finds one LMK.

Last edited:

That game is flames! Nice pickup :smokin

If I see either of those at any of my local stores I'll pm you

Thanks. They're all I need right now. I just rearranged my whole detolf the past couple of days. I had the Star Wars stuff on the top two shelves before but I moved them to the bottom so that all my pops would be in the same spot since I have some GoT stuff sitting on top of my display. I like the look of this set up a lot better. I really want Ahsoka to be fighting Vader and Kanan to be fighting Maul though :/

View media item 2010227

Big, big thanks to the homie @wsm10 for hooking up BOTH pieces of this Starkiller Base set for retail. Rey is a must cop for any one who already has the Kylo. So cool how the stands fit together
pimp.gif
Thanks again man!
I thought I was the one who found them for you? 
wink.gif

Jumped right into Rebels S2 after those Clone Wars episodes... 

Man, when Ahsoka finds out the truth! 

Ugh looks like ahsoka restocked on hasbro.. I missed it though

It's just cancelled orders being put back into the system, every time I get a notification that it's in stock I check and it's already gone. I'm sure within a month we will be able to find her just like the last wave.

It's just cancelled orders being put back into the system, every time I get a notification that it's in stock I check and it's already gone. I'm sure within a month we will be able to find her just like the last wave.

Exactly, just look at phasma sitting now on amazon under retail..

I remember seeing Asty and Hux on TRU but I've never seen them anywhere else since.. did they ever release? Or did TRU just put up sold out pics and take them down.. lol

:nerd:

Exactly, just look at phasma sitting now on amazon under retail..

I remember seeing Asty and Hux on TRU but I've never seen them anywhere else since.. did they ever release? Or did TRU just put up sold out pics and take them down.. lol

:nerd:

Not sure, I've seen Asty in the wild but wasn't really interested at the time considering he was RIP so quick in the film. I could care less about Hux. But do regret passing on Asty now, the detail on him looks good.

Last edited:
Anyone have the Anovos First Order Stormie helmet? Thinking about picking one up, I have a Kylo Black Series and kinda want a new bucket!

Back
Top Bottom