Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its just my opinion tho. Probably his grand daughter or great grand daughter cuz my dude obi too old to be her dad :lol:

First, let’s talk about the most outstanding question: who are Rey’s parents? Now, some people have suggested Han and Leia, other’s suggest a connection to Luke, while still some others have offered an ancestral line related to one Obi Wan Kenobi; I disagree with all of the above. But, instead of offering my reasons against those arguments, let me offer one of my own: Rey is the daughter of Supreme Leader Snoke.

My theory is that, at some in the past, the Resistance caught wind of Snoke’s daughter (Rey) and her extraordinarily force-sensitive capabilities. In fear that Snoke may mentor Rey and guide her to the dark side, the Resistance kidnapped her and hid her from Snoke on Jakku. Then, in anger and in search of an apprentice, Snoke turned his attention to a force sensitive boy named Ben Solo (Kyle Ren) and persuaded him to join the dark side (we know this much to be true).

I believe that at some point in the future, Rey will learn the truth and be forced to decide between her actual family (Snoke and the dark side) and the one that kidnapped her, but has since taken her in as one of their own (the resistance and the light). In fact, I think this one would be a pretty difficult choice for Rey, because we know how much she values her family and friends. Make it happen, writers.

Well, damn.
So the Resistance stole a child from her parent(s) just cuz he rides with the dark side and she was strong in the force?

If so, the Resistance are a bunch of scumbags and Ben Solo deserves to be used as a pawn and manipulated in to killing his own father. You think you can steal a dark side user's child and it'll be all gravy? :lol: :smh:

Just for a sec, imagine if Anakin found out Padme died but Yoda and Obi-Wan took his children. There'd be no New Hope.

Nice reasoning to that twist though. Much better than all of the other reaches but I'm pretty sure somebody jokingly said Rey was Snoke's/Plageuis' kid before in this thread. Right around the whole Rey is the daughter of Palpatine :lol:

Last edited:
How could she be palpatine or snoke daughter tho? They were hella old

She wouldnt be that young

And she would look hella gross lol

Still think Rey is Luke's daughter. It is the most obvious answer but i think that's what the filmmakers wanted.

How could she be palpatine or snoke daughter tho? They were hella old

She wouldnt be that young

And she would look hella gross lol
Not through smashing (or maybe) but by science and using DNA and keeping his offspring in suspended animation until one truly strong in the force survived/got free/rescued, w/e.

Still think Rey is Luke's daughter. It is the most obvious answer but i think that's what the filmmakers wanted.

Jyn from Rogue One + Luke = Rey?

Still think Han and Leia are still a possibility...

its possible... i think

In TFA, Rey is 19 and Luke is 53; which would mean Luke & Jyn would've had Rey when Luke is 34yo.

It's possible that in Rogue One, Jyn is 18yo, gets w/ Luke a few years after the OT and has Rey in her early 30s.

Someone correct me if im getting these ages wrong.

I hope not though. I hope R1 is its own separate thing from the Skywalker storyline.

Not through smashing (or maybe) but by science and using DNA and keeping his offspring in suspended animation until one truly strong in the force survived/got free/rescued, w/e.

idk im getting midichlorian-type vibes from this explanation lol.

Key to remember about Rogue One "many Bothan Spies died to bring us this information..."

Jyn may live, but she could easily be killed at the end of this film. If she doesn't......they have bigger plans for her, in time. :nerd:

Key to remember about Rogue One "many Bothan Spies died to bring us this information..."

Jyn may live, but she could easily be killed at the end of this film. If she doesn't......they have bigger plans for her, in time. :nerd:

I really wanted bothans to be some crazy looking alien race of ninjas

Thought the Bothans died getting the plans for the 2nd DS?

idk im getting midichlorian-type vibes from this explanation lol.
Nah :lol: :lol: It's getting late, I'm drinking and not in the best creative writing space to explain it on point but.....

Think if one of these old evil Sith dudes (Palp or Plagueis) wanted a super strong in the force to use as an enforce across the universe and they were arrogant enough to believe only their offspring could be that (not cuz of midichlorians but that typical vanity of men). For the sake of argument lets say they can't smash so they simply move towards advancing science. We saw in the prequels an advanced alien race created a clone army in the thousands (or millions I forget) through science and advanced tech alone.

It's not a far leap that you simply use a Sith's genes/DNA/sperm (and some random eggs or maybe even use a chick who proved capable to carry the child to term) to make your offspring. After that throw em in some carbonite or something close to it, maybe they age slowly.

That's that real hard science fiction though (or at least fiction for now). Then from there some story stuff happens, the baby is assumed dead or lost and reemerges as Rey.

I think Jyn ends up being Rey's mother. There's a slight resemblence between Jones and Ridley, plus the accents... Not a coincidence

If you make a new account there's a good deal here.  I've never used the site before but other people have vouched for it.

Basically the cash back covers the entire cost of the blu ray if you are a new member on their site.

Have to make an account then confirm though email first.

http://www.topcashback.com/walmart-deals/

Last edited:
I hope they just end up having luke tell her about her history in episode 8 in flashbacks. That her mom was mara jade and she was a jedi and she was killed trying to protect lukes students by kylo and the knights of ren and thats why he hid rey and went into exile because everyone associated with him would be killed

Also think benicio del toro might end up being thrawn. The way he looks now just photoshop him blue. He also said he was the main villian in episode 8 so it might make sense

Last edited:
I hope they just end up having luke tell her about her history in episode 8 in flashbacks. That her mom was mara jade and she was a jedi and she was killed trying to protect lukes students by kylo and the knights of ren and thats why he hid rey and went into exile because everyone associated with him would be killed

Also think benicio del toro might end up being thrawn. The way he looks now just photoshop him blue. He also said he was the main villian in episode 8 so it might make sense
This doesn't make sense.

Like the idea of Benecio being the main bad guy and see what you mean about just making him blue and the resemblance to Thrawn.

Last edited:
I love Benecio, but don't think he'd fit as Thrawn. Cumberbatch was a fit, iono about Del Toro.

I really love the comedy of force awakens

Hope next movie finn poe and rey can habe alot of moments together

ZhFzcfa.jpg

it's not showing but i'm guessing it was this?

View media item 1989084

reference to

View media item 1989087

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom