Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
people already freaking out because they THINK they can hear a faint Vader exhale at the end where the title comes in. Lord knows what will happen if he's shown in the official trailer :lol:

I was thinking the same, but it was too faint. Got me hyped!

Could this be his og chamber?

View media item 1984013

I just got done reading the canon novel "Tarkin" by James Luceno and his chamber is referenced in the book and described like the one we saw in the OT.

Last edited:
Yeah, Vader has to be in this...And I hope he moves and fights like the Star Wars:Rebels version we've seen. 

So apparently the actress who plays Mon Mothma in Rogue also played her in Revenge of the Sith?! 
eek.gif

I'm not sure how this story is supposed to fit in with A New Hope but

are we expecting some of these characters to die I stealing the Death Star plans? Cause I would bet Vader kills them. Maybe they have Vader off-screen or in those Snoke/emperor type holograms until he finally shows up to choke out our main characters?

I mean it would be the main characters dying and it actually being an awesome moment. And sort of a parallel to how JJ waited to bring in Luke

Last edited:
I dont know man vader is always getting washed

Even in the finale of rebels he walked away looking washed :lol:

They will never let vader be great

I'm not sure how this story is supposed to fit in with A New Hope but

are we expecting some of these characters to die I stealing the Death Star plans? Cause I would bet Vader kills them. Maybe they have Vader off-screen or in those Snoke/emperor type holograms until he finally shows up to choke out our main characters?

I mean it would be the main characters dying and it actually being an awesome moment. And sort of a parallel to how JJ waited to bring in Luke
They don't. This is a story basically right before ANH.

I assume they all die and if not the survivors to play reasonable roles as apart of the rebellion but they aint gonna be seen again.

I feel like this movie is a bit of a one off. Like the rest of the anthology clicks will be.
Yeah, Vader has to be in this...And I hope he moves and fights like the Star Wars:Rebels version we've seen.
Cannot wait, young Vader will be crazy.
That Vader isn't really young. He's like in his 50s.

We'd need movies about what's most covered in the animation to see a young Vader flourishing.

Last edited:
I really hope we get a star wars cartoon based after return of the jedi soon. They have 30 years of stories they can make up

I assume they all die and if not the survivors to play reasonable roles as apart of the rebellion but they aint gonna be seen again.

I feel like this movie is a bit of a one off. Like the rest of the anthology clicks will be.

We'd need movies about what's most covered in the animation to see a young Vader flourishing.
Vader was 21/22 During ROTS and since this is right before ANH this would place him at 40/41

Vader was 21/22 During ROTS and since this is right before ANH this would place him at 40/41
Oh okay. Still technically not young Vader. Maybe right out of his prime Vader.

Last edited:
hopefully, after Disney sees the overwhelming positive fan/audience response to Vader showing up in Rogue One, they decide to fast track a Vader anthology that shows him is his Steph Curry prime. As stated in this thread before, all you would need is a tall dude & King of Zamunda's voice.

The anthologies i want in descending order:
Obiwan (small scale movie)
Vader (hunting down the last of the jedi)
Fett
Han Solo

Everything I've read on this up until now hints at vader being on the battlefield at his most violent one article was quoted as saying he will be slaughtering and decapatating rebels, don't let me down Disney

I don't think he is, yet, but.........

View media item 1984728
If they.........

Man.

I don't think they'd change him so much he's not even blue anymore, but it doesn't mean they couldn't use him as a basis for a new character they want to develop.

But if they did....... :nerd:

Anyone get the bestbuy steelbook have any issues? Noticed the main documentary on bonus disk has no voices.

Back
Top Bottom