Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Disney/Lucasfilm gunning for that Chinese market.

giphy.gif

Star wars don't need no help with any market, donnie yen is just the man

Last edited:

I read the spoiler 
roll.gif

But what got me into Rebels was watching the season 2 finale. Fell in love with the show after watching it. 
laugh.gif

Well I read somewhere awhile back that Rebels was only going to be 3 seasons. I'm not sure how much success the show has had overall, but we'll find out soon.

To be honest, I'm not sure where exactly in the timeline Rebels fits between Ep. 3 & 4...The Rogue One trailer makes it seem like it's closer to Ep. 4 and we honestly don't know what happens to any of the Rebels characters since none of them show up on Ep. 4 - 7

Also, can we talk about how badass Mendelsohn looks in this? Holyyy

575.jpg

I'm not familiar with Felicity and her work, but her eyes are amazing.

Watch the following films to see her work, she's a good actress.

Like, Crazy - Her breakout role & one of my fave movies in recent years

Breathe In - Directed by the same person who made "Like, Crazy", another lowkey gem

The Theory of Everything - She was nominated for an Academy award

laugh.gif

Well I read somewhere awhile back that Rebels was only going to be 3 seasons. I'm not sure how much success the show has had overall, but we'll find out soon.

To be honest, I'm not sure where exactly in the timeline Rebels fits between Ep. 3 & 4...The Rogue One trailer makes it seem like it's closer to Ep. 4 and we honestly don't know what happens to any of the Rebels characters since none of them show up on Ep. 4 - 7
And Rebels is considered canon, so my suspicion is that they're all basically dead.  Since they pretty much encountered the Empire and Darth Vader in their prime.  Maybe we'll also get a Rogue One sequel, were we see the Bothans steal the plans for the second Death Star. Lol...

Originally Posted by Raider5  

laugh.gif

And Rebels is considered canon, so my suspicion is that they're all basically dead.  Since they pretty much encountered the Empire and Darth Vader in their prime.  Maybe we'll also get a Rogue One sequel, were we see the Bothans steal the plans for the second Death Star. Lol...
What if...

So in Rebels they are hell bent in finding a base for Rebel Alliance...WHAT IF Kanan and crew were the ones to establish the Rebels base on Alderaan and got blown up by the Death Star in ANH? 
eek.gif

The imperials stormed Miami Beach with At-At's!?!?!?! :wow:

I wonder if that will be yet another nod towards Saving Private Ryan, Normandy type imagery. :frown:

What if...

So in Rebels they are hell bent in finding a base for Rebel Alliance...WHAT IF Kanan and crew were the ones to establish the Rebels base on Alderaan and got blown up by the Death Star in ANH? :wow:

Kinda anticlimatic for the Rebels show but im not entirely opposed to this. Also iirc Filoni & Freddie Prinze said/hinted at Rebels continuing beyond 3-4 seasons because they have a certain story mapped out and it requires a couple of seasons.

Didn't Filoni say that Season 3 will start showing hints and references to Rogue One and ANH? 

It would be sweet to see one of the Rebels characters, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Im watching clone wars on the episode where ashoka and ayla are on a planet of woodland creatures and need help for anakin. Woodland creature leader in that room with ayla i know he wanna motor boat them blue green ******* :lol:

Last edited:
Don't forget this is actually a teaser trailer...i'm sure the full trailer will be hitting with Captain America: Civil War

Someday, maybe in 2018, maybe 2019, there is going to be a trailer for Boba Fett, with Slave I, jets packs, shootouts, and all kinds of other ****. I may not survive that one. But Rogue One gives me hope that in time, Disney will let me be one with the Force.

:lol:

Fett: A Star Wars Story :pimp:

Don't forget this is actually a teaser trailer...i'm sure the full trailer will be hitting with Captain America: Civil War

ah, good point. I think they'll let this teaser cook for a couple months.

Celebration UK is July 15-17 this year. I'm sure they're waiting for that to shut **** down with the official trailer.

Yo wtf is anyone in this thread still reading Obi-Wan and Anakin? :lol:

I just hopped back on with issue 2 after forgetting about it for months. This **** is amazing.
Yeah, it's dope.

I like the Star Trek approach where we're dealing with an alien culture we haven't seen in Star Wars before that also have never heard of Jedi and the Sith and isn't apart of the Republic or even knows it exists.

The good old Imperial Siren. That trailer was :pimp: hat straight nostalgia.

My wake up alarm every morning, srs. :rofl:

Yo wtf is anyone in this thread still reading Obi-Wan and Anakin? :lol:

I just hopped back on with issue 2 after forgetting about it for months. This **** is amazing.

I picked up the latest issue last week but haven't read it yet, I like them so far. Just picked up the first issues of "Poe Dameron" as well. Gonna catch up tonight.

Back
Top Bottom