Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sick trailer. Gave me goosebumps. Visually speaking, love the aspect in a lot of the shots. Scaling looks amazing.

Gonna give Rebels a shot... but never saw Clone Wars.  Are both independent shows (other than the fact that they're in the SW universe, of course)? 

so when does rogue one take place?

Before A New Hope.

This should be stickied on the top of every page :lol:

12920273_10206059226261171_2934428243800941261_n.jpg

Seriously people ask every page I mean the damn trailer kinda explains it lol

I saw an article yesterday that was deciphering the timeline, "it "looks" like it takes place around A new hope........" :lol: No ****, we've known that for 2 years.

I don't think he is, yet, but.........

View media item 1984728
If they.........

Man.

I don't think they'd change him so much he's not even blue anymore, but it doesn't mean they couldn't use him as a basis for a new character they want to develop.

But if they did....... :nerd:

On the last Rebels Recon Filoni said they are going to make a big announcement at Star Wars Celebration. It has been rumored that Thrawn is going to be introduced in the third season of Rebels. They have obviously been cherry picking things from EU, even if Thrawn ends up not being blue it'd be great to have his character introduced into the new canon, and if that ends up being him in Rogue One then :wow:

He starts talking about it around the 10 minute mark

Last edited:
Noob question, why do so many people like Thrawn?

Best trilogy of the entire Star Wars saga is the Thrawn trilogy. The "unofficial" 7-8-9 for the past 25 years.

They were the first 3 books that expanded the Star Wars story in 1991-92-93, set 5 years after Jedi. It introduced many characters that would become beloved. Thrawn, Mara Jade, Talon Karrde, the Noghri, Palleon, the Dark Jedi, ysalarmi (sp) the maw, Daala, and more. All kinda of extremely well told stuff. The books were amazing, the best of the best. And Thrawn was the main benefactor of that. He was an awesome character, simply great. Evil, genius, ruthless, brilliant, cunning, wise, and even more important, the Empire is known as being racist. They don't like aliens, they enslave them, like Chewie and his homeworld, etc. For him, being an alien, to reach Grand Admiral, tells you how bad *** he was.

*Note, the Clone Wars/Anakin trilogy SHOULD be the best story ever told, but as we know, it was kinda screwed up, so as of now, the Thrawn storyline is the best we have to offer.

Last edited:
First, let’s talk about the most outstanding question: who are Rey’s parents? Now, some people have suggested Han and Leia, other’s suggest a connection to Luke, while still some others have offered an ancestral line related to one Obi Wan Kenobi; I disagree with all of the above. But, instead of offering my reasons against those arguments, let me offer one of my own: Rey is the daughter of Supreme Leader Snoke.

My theory is that, at some in the past, the Resistance caught wind of Snoke’s daughter (Rey) and her extraordinarily force-sensitive capabilities. In fear that Snoke may mentor Rey and guide her to the dark side, the Resistance kidnapped her and hid her from Snoke on Jakku. Then, in anger and in search of an apprentice, Snoke turned his attention to a force sensitive boy named Ben Solo (Kyle Ren) and persuaded him to join the dark side (we know this much to be true).

I believe that at some point in the future, Rey will learn the truth and be forced to decide between her actual family (Snoke and the dark side) and the one that kidnapped her, but has since taken her in as one of their own (the resistance and the light). In fact, I think this one would be a pretty difficult choice for Rey, because we know how much she values her family and friends. Make it happen, writers.

Well, damn.

Because of what they had obi wan say in the movie im leaning towards her being a kenobi.

Its pretty sad because i know we all want her to be lukes daughter.

Watching the deleted scenes why would they not leave those in there? They were short but meaningful

They also could have kept kylos identity a mystery until han called him out on the base. Maybe played it off as kylo could have possibly been luke?

Back
Top Bottom