Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just finished the Clone Wars season 2 finale and WHEW......

This series is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I thought I would hate Asohka but she been putting in work
smokin.gif

Can't wait for Darth Maul to glo on ******
pimp.gif
Ahsoka has her annoying moments but for a good chunk of the series she's awesome.

But yeah just wait until Maul shows up. Best part of the series easily. I wish he got more time in the films
mean.gif

Couldn't stand Ahsoka for most of the show's run and I really never grew to like her that much. It just got better because as the show went on she became far less pivotal as other characters started gaining more screentime.

Reading my Star Wars: The Force Awakens visual dictionary picked up from Barnes & Noble.
Chewbacca is over 230 yrs old in the movie and in his prime.
Mind blown.

That Undercover Boss Starkiller Base though... Dead.

back in the day, kenner offered jedi luke with either a blue or green lightsaber...

View media item 1883849

the blue was originally released, but when it was realized that luke switched to a green saber in rotj...they changed it
but both were on shelf at the same time...giving customers a choice which saber they preferred :nthat:

Last edited:
Now that we are on the subject of lightsabers. Is it me, or does the saber portion of Lukes green saber in ROTJ seem to be a bit larger (maybe longer) than most other sabers. Every time I see the scene where they escape Jabba's barge, the size of the saber seems extreme. I wonder if this is an actual canon/intentional thing or is it just an editing over sight, maybe due to Hamill's smaller stature. Or I'm just over thinking things. The deleted scene of Luke making the saber is cool too. -just a side thought-

Back
Top Bottom