Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This whole star wars awakening makes me want to go back and watch the prequels.

But then i remember the prequels.

When y'all say this stuff are you referring to Rey or Daisy Ridley?

The lust over this chick, who in any other thread would be labeled below AWG, is puzzling to me.

View media item 1856617
It's because she starred in Star Wars right?

Right?

Last edited:
It's just SW nerds doing what they do when a female is on screen longer than 10 min.

Just enjoy it for the lulz

:lol: @ trying to find a difference between Rey and Daisy Ridley.

Everyone has the potential to fall to the Dark Side or return to the Light. That's kind of how it all works and the point of training and making this or that decision.

What if they cloned anakin so theyd have a back up "the one" in case og anakin died or turned to the darkside.

Then when all the jedi started gettin murked they froze the clone in carbonite and placed it on jakku.

Then when the clone was unfrozen for whatever reason he was lost and had no recollection of his family and could not identify with who he really was so he became a transgender aka

Rey.
finn bout to spend all 3 movies trying to smash then when she finally says yes he finds out that she's a transgender

Last edited:
All the theories on Rey's lineage delve deep into Star Wars lineage and lore while neglecting the fact that this film was meant for casual Star Wars audiences who are more familiar with the OT as opposed to the PT and all the schematics involving the force the Jedi council blah blah. It's exactly why this filmed mirrored ANH and it's ALL THE MORE REASON why Rey is a Skywalker. Skywalker is the most popular name in cinema history. Do you honestly think Disney won't capitalize on this? Kylo Ren is a Skywalker also but by blood. Someone has to carry the last name. Add to that that the Skywalker lightsaber called to her and came to her.

How is she a random in the force or a kenobi and she's seeing cloud city hallways? :lol: very iconic moment within the Skywalker family right? The film isn't trying to set you up for a twist. The film wanted you to fall in love with Rey and then once you're finally convinced that this girl is pretty legit you begin to realize that she isn't special for just any reason, she's midichlorian royalty. I mean Kathleen Kennedy and Abrams have said in interviews that their are things they didn't want to tell the audience but just wanted them to trust their judgement and what feels right. Also no point in having a 2 minute montage of her climbing a mountain and on the verge of tears seeing a "stranger" or "a myth". R2-D2 STAYED AT THE FALCON!!! WHO THE **** IS REY?!? Exactly. Don't fight what you know people...

How is saying Rey is Palpatine's digging deep in to SW lore? or that she's Anakin reincarnated? or an Anakin clone turned transgender.

All theories casual SW OT fans can grasp and controversial.

Also I see more ppl are reading in to that final scene more and more. That was just an awkward stare down that lasted way too long. Got ppl telling me Luke and Rey were about to cry :lol:

Still waiting on more jokes on how bad that was.

if they did make anakin clones wouldnt they look like anakin tho? thus maybe why hayden is rumored to be in this series?

How is saying Rey is Palpatine's digging deep in to SW lore? or that she's Anakin reincarnated? or an Anakin clone turned transgender.

All theories casual SW OT fans can grasp and controversial.

Also I see more ppl are reading in to that final scene more and more. That was just an awkward stare down that lasted way too long. Got ppl telling me Luke and Rey were about to cry :lol:

Still waiting on more jokes on how bad that was.

Well Palpatine wasn't Palpatine until the PT. Before that he was just the Emperor. I'm not saying that they won't reference the PT ( I for one am campaigning for the Hayden Christensen Force ghost for EP. VIII :nerd: ) but they won't go deep into the earlier episodes for main story point references. Just Easter eggs here and there. I don't get the whole reincarnation thing either. The whole emotional draw of the film is focused around family and the girl who yearns for a family is a force test tube baby? No. Again the final scene in the movie on Skelig had a lot of attention given to it. There is no reason to have that much detail given between two characters that have no emotional connection. It's no exaggeration in the least that Rey is tearing up when she sees Luke, someone who an hour in a half prior she thought was a myth. The movie leaves you with the idea that Leia has talked to Rey right before she has left to see Luke so something has been told to her about Luke. It's the only reason why Leia would send off a complete stranger to see her long lost brother.... THE ONLY REASON.

Palpatine was called "Palpatine" in the OT novelizations way before the prequels :lol:

A lot of stuff you see in the Prequels was stuff Lucas wanted to expand upon in the OT but just never got to. Even the Sith as an order existed in the original notes for the series.

I know NT wants to pretend the prequels don't exist but the fact remains that they were always a part of the mythos and Lucas' vision for the series.

Last edited:
Luke was like who is this *****, how did she find me, and why is she just standing there staring at me

Luke is force sensitive, no? Rey is force sensative, no? So he could clearly sense her. If it was someone he didn't know, he wouldn't have to turn around to acknowledge there presence. He turned around and took off his hood and his face is in astonishment. When she pulls out the lightsaber it turns into uncertainty. His daughter following in his footsteps when he hid her away so that she wouldn't...............................................

palpatine is the player hater of the universe

dude called anakin "darth father" then tells him that his kids died in childbirth 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Palpatine was called "Palpatine" in the OT novelizations way before the prequels :lol:

A lot of stuff you see in the Prequels was stuff Lucas wanted to expand upon in the OT but just never got to. Even the Sith as an order existed in the original notes for the series.

I know NT wants to pretend the prequels don't exist but the fact remains that they were always a part of the mythos and Lucas' vision for the series.

I personally love the prequels but understand people's dislike for them. I still think the dopest thing in the world is the fact that you last see Darth Vader in '83 as vindicated space tyrant with an intimidating look and the next time you see him 16 years later he's the adorable kid from jingle all the way who's a tech genius and scared to leave his mom's side :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: Bravo Lucas! Bravo!

Back
Top Bottom