Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
depends on how you read the scene. There is in canon information that explicitly states that act actually made him weaker in the 'Dark'

it's going to be an ongoing internal struggle throughout this series imo. You throw away his depth if he's just purely evil now

He can still struggle with or be haunted by his decision. But I think that can and will be different that straight up struggling with the light as he did in this movie.

Killing his father was supposed to be the "leap" for his character. (And I thought he became weaker just because of the emotional weight of killing his father... Not really a struggle with light and dark. His action pretty much sealed that part). He's gotta be pretty close to pure evil now otherwise the dramatic element of it gets lost. I think he could be redeemed in the end, but I don't think it'll work any sooner than that.

Last edited:
Rey schmey. Gimme a real Secura built just like her character.

Episode-113-Jedi-Crash_d0dfeadf.jpeg

I've been watching The Wire since I started marathon king the show last month and all I see is a blue Marlo Stanfield :lol:

Last edited:
My Episode VIII wishlist right now is

- more Ruthless Kylo

- Cocky Rey

- Phasma/Finn confrontation

- Rey vs Kylo 2.0 (with Kylo kicking her ***)

- Clear answer on Snoke's background

- Details on Luke's academy

I want the galaxy to be a lot larger than it appeared in TFA too. 'Lightspeed' never really seemed to get you there that quick before :lol:

My Episode VIII wishlist right now is

- more Ruthless Kylo

- Cocky Rey

- Phasma/Finn confrontation

- Rey vs Kylo 2.0 (with Kylo kicking her ***)

- Clear answer on Snoke's background

- Details on Luke's academy

I want the galaxy to be a lot larger than it appeared in TFA too. 'Lightspeed' never really seemed to get you there that quick before :lol:

- a bit more spaceship battles (y-wings, b-wings, a-wings, tie interceptors, speeder bikes, etc)

seriously there has to be more to this damn force tree...

and i also agree with your point that they wont make Kylo turn to the lightside because he offed a beloved franchise character. I'll never forgive him. Only way i see that working is if Kylo has a sudden change of heart, sacrifices himself to off Snoke and dies in the process.

like vader

im tellin yall when snoke said its time for kylos final training its for him to kill his moms. then he has no parents to care about anymore

gonna be full on with the darkside after that

My theory/wish is that they'd have Rey embrace the dark side of the force, but still stay good. Like depict that force as more of a shades of grey type thing. More of a wish now that I think about it but it would still be cool.

My theory/wish is that they'd have Rey embrace the dark side of the force, but still stay good. Like depict that force as more of a shades of grey type thing. More of a wish now that I think about it but it would still be cool.

The old continuity did it at various points so I wouldn't be surprised if it happened again. Doubt anything like that appears in a film though.

Meh, dude has a hard-on for and desperately wants to be his legendary Sith Lord grandpa, that's close enough for me
I just get the feeling they're stating that for a reason. Goes with the Kylo needs to finish his training line by Snoke.

I bet he dies before becoming Darth Kylo or w/e or he becomes a Sith and then right after gets killed thus being the weakest Sith lord in Sith history.
Random nobody that powerful with the force. Sureee.
That's what Anakin was.
Never been a female on the dark side.......

All im sayin.
You mean just in the movies right?

Last edited:
What if they cloned anakin so theyd have a back up "the one" in case og anakin died or turned to the darkside.

Then when all the jedi started gettin murked they froze the clone in carbonite and placed it on jakku.

Then when the clone was unfrozen for whatever reason he was lost and had no recollection of his family and could not identify with who he really was so he became a transgender aka

Rey.

What if they cloned anakin so theyd have a back up "the one" in case og anakin died or turned to the darkside.

Then when all the jedi started gettin murked they froze the clone in carbonite and placed it on jakku.

Then when the clone was unfrozen for whatever reason he was lost and had no recollection of his family and could not identify with who he really was so he became a transgender aka

Rey.
alonzo gif

Rey.

This theory doesn't work unless it was Plagueis/Palpatine who cloned Anakin as a backup. Anakin is an artifical creation to begin with so it'd make sense for the Sith to try and make another one

I'm telling yall Rey got the dark side in her

Last edited:
^^ yea i agree.

It would be the "coolest" outcome if she turned out to be dark side-ish.

Maybe the twist will be revealed in the second one like they did after anh.

I just hope its not a mirror of luke tho.

Oh yea me too...but i think a "connection" to the dark side....like luke.....would be interesting

Oh yea me too...but i think a "connection" to the dark side....like luke.....would be interesting

ya...

that tfa screenplay stuff said rey heard a voice that said 'kill him' when battling kylo on the edge of the cliff...but it was edited out

that scene really didnt make sense to me with just the flashbacks

...so yes, i believe she will be tempted young padawan...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom