• Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Palpatine.

At the end of the next one shell come out wearing all black
I know you're joking but

Then there's this:

Whaaaat? How can Rey, who is a talented, good-hearted and on her way to becoming a Jedi none other than the daughter of the famous sith master?
Spoilers from Episode VII Below:
To illustrate this theory, let us examine what many believe to be the most significant and powerful scene in The Force Awakens. I'm talking about the final lightsaber duel where the Skywalker Lightsaber gets stuck in the snow and both Kylo Ren and Rey are reaching for it. As you know, the lightsaber totally ignored Kylo Ren and zipped right into Rey's hands.
This is an obvious analogy to the classic archetype, "the sword in the stone." In that famous fable, young King Arthur visited a stone containing Excalibur, a magical sword, which no one was able to pull. Big, burly men and muscle-builders tug at the sword but it does not budge for them. Here comes along skinny, little King Arthur who easily lifts the sword from the Stone. What happens next? He is recognized as King henceforth.
So back to Episode VII, Kylo Ren tugs at the lightsaber (analogous to Excalibur) but it resists. Kylo Ren is a strong young man who was able to slaughter all of Luke's students and bring the First Order to power. So yes, he's powerful.
BUT! The lightsaber flies to Rey. Not only that, but she uses it to totally humilate Kylo Ren while suffering no injuries of her own. What happened to King Arthur after he pulled the sword? Remember?
Therefore, in Episode VIII, it will be revealed that Rey is the daughter of Palpatine, and is destined to rule the galaxy as the new empress. She will recognize her inevitable lineage and will resist, trying to join the Jedi, but will end up embracing her destiny as Dark Empress of the First Order.
1. If she is the daughter of Palpatine, that could very well explain why the Skywalker lightsaber chose her. Palpatine was the Master of Anakin, the original owner of the lightsaber, and as far as I was aware was the most powerful Sith Lord ever. The lightsaber could have tracked her to Palpatine, the Master of its original Master, so to speak.
2. Also, simple enough, the fact that Rey is so gifted with the force could be attributed to being Palpatine's daughter. She pulled the lightsaber from Kylo Ren, who has Skywalker blood in him. Remember that Palpatine was the master of Anakin Skywalker, so in a way, Rey is the master compared to Kylo Ren.
3. Did you notice that she almost embraced the Dark Side at the end of the movie? She was about to kill Kylo Ren until the ground split and she physically couldn't reach him. This was a clue about her future as dark lady of the sith.
4. Rey speaks in a British accent. Enough said. (Where's her red lightsaber already?)

http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/bat...be-the-daughter-or-emperor-palpatine-spoilers

View media item 1855782

How many other forums you on SC kid SC kid ?

Last edited:
that wont happen because then we are left with no jedi at all on the good side. just finn and poe

kylo is not gonna turn to the light. he killed his father beloved han solo theres no going back from that unless he finds a way to bring han back to life which he cant

the baddies are already top heavy as is

60 year old luke vs kylo, rey, snoke, and the knight of ren with first order on deck?

naw

Proves my theory that her and Ben make a switch. She going to the dark and him going to the light... Possibly

whats the point then in that theory?

audience wont let him killing his own father slide

Last edited:
Watching clone wars, man jar jar is straight drunken master. Oh sa looksa at meesa justa casually, accidentally taking out armies, assassins and giant robots.

:rofl: when I rewatched the movie and imagined him as a Sith Lord it made the movie way better.

You saying just cuz she may be related to Palpatine that she can't be a Jedi or on the good side?

I will say as much criticism as it receives (some from me) props to the star wars team for building a universe. Set with politics, armies, languages, unique races and planets etc etc. Can't be easy trying to keep all that together.

Im not joking zik.

I thought about it...then googled it and the link u posted came up.

I think its the best theory...

Buuuuut i dont think itll come to fruition in the films.

Point? Uhhhhh it's easy to succumb to the dark side and that you always redeem yourself if you try hard? Idk.

Thought seeing someone trying to pull that off from a writers standpoint would be interesting

I seem to remember Luke Skywalker being Darth Vader's son and he didn't turn to the dark side :lol:

There are so many ways they could spin this if they take some more inspiration from the EU.

Palpatine in the EU prepared clone bodies for himself so he could resurrect. Rey could easily have been one of those.

Also Palpatine came from a somewhat prominent noble family on Naboo. Easily familial connection.

Emperor had the ill mind tricks. You can strike me down to save your friends but you'll fall to the dark side or do nothing and watch them die.

I was so pissed watch episode 6.

Im not joking zik.

I thought about it...then googled it and the link u posted came up.

I think its the best theory...

Buuuuut i dont think itll come to fruition in the films.
Oh ok :lol: Thought you were joking.

I guess any fan theory is possible for now.

Watching clone wars, man jar jar is straight drunken master. Oh sa looksa at meesa justa casually, accidentally taking out armies, assassins and giant robots.

:rofl: when I rewatched the movie and imagined him as a Sith Lord it made the movie way better.
:lol: It really does though.

Jar Jar is the Sith that didn't give a **** about the rule of 2.

Last edited:
Would be better IF mara jade was the one who orchestrated kylos turn because she was really palpatines daughter and she got with luke just to create rey and exact revenge on luke so luke or kylo hid her from jade who is chilling on a planet with a sith temple with snoke

I took some elements from the expanded universe with that

The way they did backstory on poes family with luke giving them a force tree you would think....

I really don't want the Sith back, i'd much rather have a Dark Jedi type thing going on with the big bads.

The Sith thing is only possible if you subscribe to the Plagueis theory because iirc you can't just say "**** this Jedi ****! I'ma be a Sith Lord" without actually having a Sith Master. And in the EU (no longer canon) most Dark Jedi's were former Luke students.

Feels like they're gonna take some notes from that and create something new

One thing that contradicts this is Kylo essentially being a Dark Jedi who's trying his damnest to follow the Sith Code.

Back
Top Bottom