Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No it be waaaaay more interesting if rey is lukes daughter

And mara jade was her british speaking mother who was slayed by kylo and the knights while luke was in the bahamas

That sounds terrible. :lol:

Last edited:
Rey should be related to palpatine.

That look luke gave her wasnt a father look.

More like "not this **** again" look

Her saber fighting style is like palpatine

Kylo wont kill her becuz he knows her value
"Youre a scavenger????"

Considering how tfa mimics anh it would be poetic that the hero comes from a villain.

Last edited:
I ended up seeing it again because my mom wanted too. Few things stood out to me more this time

- Finns role seemed more like the comedic sidekick, but there wasn't somebody that he played second fiddle to. Maybe Han idk

- Kylo isn't that bad. The way driver delivered his lines without the helmet was kinda weird though. Weird speech pattern

- Rey's presence seemed even more weak this go round. Like they really didn't give her a lot to do this movie

- Poe still was wasted

- the fight scene between Kylo and Rey didn't look right for some reason. It reminded me of the scene where palpatine was fighting made windu and the camera would cut to his face and he'd be swinging wildly. The kylo Finn fight seemed choreographed well but Rey's didn't. I don't think they used CGI but it has that look to it

- the movie went by a lot faster. It felt like they didn't spend a ton of time at any one location. The whole thing felt very streamlined and could've been longer

Watched ANH yesterday with my girl. It was her first time seeing it and I had not seen it myself in quite a while. I was able to watch the prequel trilogy the week leading up to TFA and planned to watch the original triology also but the prequels burnt me out :lol:

It is amazing how authentic EA made Battlefront 3. I didn't realize it until I had played this game heavily and gone back and watched the original trilogy. The maps in the game are nearly identical to certain scenes in the movies. The sound effects and music are perfect. Even small things like how the imperial mouse droids move and sound are replicated perfectly in the video game. It really made me appreciate the game even more than I already did. Even though I know a lot of people hate on the game for lack of content, the content we do have (as far as visual and sound) is perfect (aside from the voice acting). Can't wait to connect the video game to the other two movies in the original trilogy once I watch them. There were things I never really noticed in the movie that the video game incorporated in a cool way. Han's Shoulder Charge is one example. I always thought that was the most random hero ability for him to have. Like they couldn't think of anything better? Then I saw the scene in ANH where he is running down the hallway chasing a stormtrooper with the shoulder charge, until he runs into a whole room full of stormtroopers :rofl: Then it made sense.

My girls top comments were:
"Luke is a little *****"

Her: "Is there a guy in the C3PO suit?"
Me: "Yeah. There's an actor in there."
Her: "Oh. Like how the stormtroopers are really people?"
Me: "No. C3PO is a droid, who is played by a human. Stormtroopers are humans, who are played by humans."

"Why did he do that?!" (when Obi-Wan is struck down by Vader)

Also, she was asking a ton of questions in general about the movie. Like when Jawas, Tusken Raiders, etc... showed up she wanted to know who/what they were. She couldn't believe it was from 1977. And it made me think of what it must have been like to watch the original premiere back in the 70s. The movie really is timeless. Can't wait for ESB next. I remember that as being my favorite.

I remember the first time my girl watched Star Wars. :D Wouldn't stop talking about how it'd be better if Chewbacca would just speak in English and I kept trying to make her understand that it's funnier to have Han or C3P0 translating everything he says. :tongue: She thought Yoda was the cutest thing and cried for like five minutes when he died in ROTJ and kept asking me if he'd come back like Obi-Wan. :lol:

^Yeah I can't wait until she sees Yoda. She kept asking me, "Where's Yoga? Yodo?" :rofl: I was like, "Y-O-D-A, you'll see him soon he's in this movie." She got all upset she didn't see him. Had to apologize, I forgot that he doesn't show up until ESB.

That blue lightsaber really is bad luck :smh:

You guys giving them the Ted & Marshall test?
laugh.gif
I really liked that episode.
laugh.gif

Watching clone wars, man jar jar is straight drunken master. Oh sa looksa at meesa justa casually, accidentally taking out armies, assassins and giant robots.

Last edited:
^ I've seen the ppl behind this movie and now fans go to great lengths to stress Kylo Ren is not a Sith lord. This is about the dark side not necessarily the Sith.

Barney Stinson :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom