• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tumblr_o0b5fiwE8O1v3wllpo1_1280.jpg

:pimp:

I posted about my original viewing experience and how awful it was already. Saw it again on New Years day, this time in a stadium style theater. Packed 11am showing.. projector busted during the previews and after like a 45 minutes of waiting we said **** it and went over to the 12am theater.

Every member of the OT got a loud ovation, film got a LOT of laughs and multiple people just in my row started crying after Han died. I strangely started getting emotional when Rey reached the Saber out to Luke lol

Film was so much more fun with an engaged audience, the energy was just contagious. I think the broken projector thing helped build anticipation :lol:

SPEAKING OF THE KESSEL RUN.....

Saw this yesterday on... you guessed it Tumblr

Wow. What a hell of a reach. People need to grasp, star wars is a sci fantasy. Han correcting Rey doesn't back this theory up either. Still sounds like they just figured par sec sounds like a cool unit to measure time. It doesn't have to have our same meaning.

cmon son Donnie Yen is in Rogue One. We got Donnie freaking Yen in the Star Wars universe. Who doesn't want to see that??

Rogue One cast is very lit

Speaking of that it was cool as hell seeing the dudes from the raid, only wished that they did some fighting.

When I heard they were cast last year and heard rumors about the Knights of Ren, I can't lie, I got ahead of myself and got too excited. Hopefully, they were just given the Kanjiklub roles to get their faces on screen but will be behind the masks for any KoR action scenes in the sequels.

Last edited:
Finally saw the film.

Many people chuckled (myself included) when Kylo first removed his mask.

He def looks like a dork who received atomic weggies in h.s. daily. Thats why hes so mad.

So many scenes in this film reminded me of Episode 4 and 5. Not a lot of originality in this film. Feel like JJ Abrams got a free check doing this film. I dont like not knowing so much after a 20-30year gap. Too many questions and not enough answers.

Im not sure if Fin is a man or a muppet.

Also, Rey is Kylos brother. (siblings getting separated at a young age, doesnt that sound familar?)

The film ended focusing on Lukes face for wayyyyyyy to long.

Finally saw the film.

Many people chuckled (myself included) when Kylo first removed his mask.

He def looks like a dork who received atomic weggies in h.s. daily. Thats why hes so mad.

So many scenes in this film reminded me of Episode 4 and 5. Not a lot of originality in this film. Feel like JJ Abrams got a free check doing this film. I dont like not knowing so much after a 20-30year gap. Too many questions and not enough answers.

Im not sure if Fin is a man or a muppet.

Also, Rey is Kylos brother. (siblings getting separated at a young age, doesnt that sound familar?)

The film ended focusing on Lukes face for wayyyyyyy to long.
Idk if Kylo and Rey are siblings. Han and Leia did a good job acting like they knew nothing of her, if she was their daughter.

No it be waaaaay more interesting if rey is lukes daughter

And mara jade was her british speaking mother who was slayed by kylo and the knights while luke was in the bahamas

No it be waaaaay more interesting if rey is lukes daughter

And mara jade was her british speaking mother who was slayed by kylo and the knights while luke was in the bahamas

Exactly, I don't want a Mandarin/IM3 twist just for the sake of having a twist. All signs point to her being Luke's daughter, so just run with what's "right" and the story will captivate regardless.

Star Wars saga = Skywalkers
Anthology = Everyone else

Back
Top Bottom