Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've accepted Luke's inevitable death (Leia's too). I just want to see him show out in a light saber fight before his end. Even if he gives up and lets himself die like Obi-Wan did :lol:

One thing I'd hope they don't indulge in are these recasting anthology movies. I don't want to see a recast Han or Luke. You can do anthology movies about other characters.

Luke is not making it to the end of the trilogy alive.
Like what Obi-Wan said "You can't win , Darth. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."
I bet Luke is gonna say that in the next episode, well to Kylo of course :lol:

I'm still planning on seeing it a 3rd time, mostly because I still want to see it on this huge theater/screen near me (plus my mom wants to see it). I was going to catch it there today but I would have been running late and I was right nearby another movie theater at the time so I just want "Oh well, this will do"

I should have just waited because I was exhausted and had no sleep last night, so I fell asleep for like ten minutes. Basically the whole "It's another death star" and Han and Leia's goodbye and when they first infiltrated the base I missed again... which sucks because I loved the line "That's not how the force works"

I do kind of want to see it with another large crowd because the experience was night and day. There was probably only 20 people in the theater today, so it was a far quieter audience and most didn't even laugh at a lot of the jokes.

I don't think Luke will die. Han is already gone. I think Luk will come back with Rey and be some type of leader
I think Luke is gonna die of natural causes like Yoda or he and Rey battle Kylo but ends up getting taken out by Kylo while Rey takes out Kylo after seeing Luke die
yoda was like over 9000 years old

luke is like 65 
laugh.gif

unless rey goes to the dark side and luke dies of a broken heart like his mom 

First video: LOL

George talking about how you use technology to tell a story and not the other way around... Then again, maybe he learned that from the prequel mess he made.

Second video: :frown:

As a recently divorced man, got me in the feels.

yoda was like over 9000 years old

luke is like 65 :lol:

unless rey goes to the dark side and luke dies of a broken heart like his mom 

Luke isn't 65. He's early 50s at oldest. He was 23 at the end of Jedi and IIRC this takes place like 30 years later.

Luke shouldn't die until he truly revives the Jedi Order

The return of the Jedi order is clearly not the will of the force.

We know of 2 Jedi order massacres now. This about to be a thing every 50 years? :lol:

The Jedi would greatly benefit from a manipulative, long con, strategist thinker that is a Jedi on the light side. The Jedi need Littlefinger and Tyrion Lannister types.

Last edited:

We know of 2 Jedi order massacres now. This about to be a thing every 50 years? :lol:

The Jedi would greatly benefit from a manipulative, long con, strategist thinker that is a Jedi on the light side. The Jedi need Littlefinger and Tyrion Lannister types.

They need another Mace Windu

They need another Mace Windu
He was a bit too strict when it came to rules but yeah something like that.

Back
Top Bottom